|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ichabod's horse do when he tries to cross the stream's bridge?
(a) It moves backward.
(b) It moves around in circles.
(c) The animal resists.
(d) It moves ahead.
2. Where is Ichabod originally from?
(a) New York City.
3. At the beginning of the story, the papers are found amongst whose belongings?
(a) Van Tassel's will.
(b) A dead man.
(c) A letter to the court.
(d) Ichabod Crane's belongings.
4. What does Ichabod feast his eyes on first when he arrives at the Van Tassel's home?
(c) Mrs. Van Tassel.
(d) The food.
5. What kind of life do many townspeople believe Ichabod had?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod do to quell his fears when walking home at night?
2. What knocks Ichabod from his horse and into the ground?
3. Which story dominates the conversation between the men the night of the Van Tassel feast?
4. Who is the woman of interest in this tale?
5. What does a visiting farmer bring news of years later, after Ichabod's disappearance from Sleepy Hollow?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)