|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who founded Sleepy Hollow?
(a) Master Hendrick Hudson.
(b) Master Henry Van Ripper.
(c) Master Andrew Van Brunt.
(d) Master Edward Van Tassel.
2. What do the country people hear haunting through the village?
(c) Ichabod melodious psalms.
3. According to the legend, where does the Headless Horseman appear each night?
(a) The churchyard.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The woods.
(d) The fields.
4. How does the author describe Brom Van Brunt?
(a) Curly dark hair and broad shoulders.
(b) Curly blonde hair and skinny shoulders.
(c) Bald and medium build.
(d) Straight hair and narrow shoulders.
5. Where does Ichabod live for weeks at a time?
(a) At his students' home.
(b) At the church.
(c) At a castle.
(d) At an inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod's horse do when he tries to cross the stream's bridge?
2. Who is one of Ichabod's musical students?
3. What does Ichabod Crane do for a living?
4. What insect does the narrator compare Ichabod's elbows while mounted on Gunpowder?
5. What is impressive about the Van Tassel's home?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)