|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose mouth "...watered as he looed upon this sumptous promise of luxurious winter fare?"
2. What do the men discuss immediately after the dancing at the Van Tassel party?
(a) They share battle bravery.
(b) They share beers.
(c) They swap hunting stories.
(d) They smoke pipes together.
3. What does Ichabod feast his eyes on first when he arrives at the Van Tassel's home?
(a) Mrs. Van Tassel.
(d) The food.
4. What does the villagers call Van Brunt?
(a) Burly Van Brunt.
(b) Brom Bones.
(c) Heavy hitter.
(d) Brom Brom.
5. What does the narrator believe about Sleepy Hollow's people and their customs?
(a) They are full of modernization.
(b) Their customs evolve over time.
(c) They are fun.
(d) They do not change.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ichabod believes he will be safe from the Headless Horseman if he makes it to where?
2. What does Ichabod try to get Gunpowder to do as they gallop away from the dark figure?
3. Who is the large blue-beard Dutchman?
4. Whenever someone speaks of Ichabod Crane, what does Brom do?
5. What do Brom Bones and his boys do to the school house furniture?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)