|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator states that Ichabod's feet serve as what?
2. Where does Ichabod live for weeks at a time?
(a) At his students' home.
(b) At the church.
(c) At a castle.
(d) At an inn.
3. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
(d) The Neverlands.
4. What is the horse known to do when around a horse of the opposite sex?
(a) Gallop slowly.
(b) Fall asleep.
(c) Quickly discharge.
5. In Ichabod's imagination, what does natural sights and sounds become as he walked home at night?
(a) Ghosts and phantasms.
(c) His imagination.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katrina say to Ichabod after the party?
2. In Brom's tale of the Hessian, what town has he returned from?
3. Which of the following do some residents believe bewitched the area?
4. What is growing near the schoolhouse?
5. When Ichabod meets the dark figure, what does he do?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)