|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Headless Horseman make his runs through the village?
(a) At daybreak.
(b) At midnight.
(c) At night.
(d) At sunset.
2. What season is it in Sleepy Hollow the night of the Van Tassel event?
3. What type of melody does Ichabod produce?
4. According to the narrator, this region of Sleepy Hollow "breathed forth" what kind of atmosphere?
(b) Dreams and fancies.
5. What else does Ichabod pride himself on besides his singing?
(a) His writing.
(b) His clothing.
(c) His poetry.
(d) His dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod use often to discipline students?
2. What destination does Ichabod hope to reach as he races from his pursuer?
3. What does Ichabod take a long time doing before going to the Van Tassel event?
4. Whose mouth "...watered as he looed upon this sumptous promise of luxurious winter fare?"
5. How does the author describe Brom Van Brunt?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)