|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings the invitation for the Van Tassel's to Ichabod?
(a) Van Ripper.
(b) Katrina Van Tassel.
(c) Bultrus Van Tassel.
(d) An unnamed character.
2. What does Brom Bones's dog do when Ichabod sings?
3. After much discussion, what do many of the townspeople believe?
(a) That Ichabod runs out of town.
(b) That Ichabod leaves under a cloak of darkness.
(c) That Ichabod vanishes into thin air.
(d) Ichabod has been carried off by the Galloping Headless Horseman.
4. Whom does the schoolhouse and its furniture belong?
(a) The community.
(b) Van Tassel.
(d) Van Ripper.
5. Which of his students does Ichabod discriminately apply discipline?
(a) The children who don't bring an apple.
(b) The strong children.
(c) The weak children.
(d) The unmotivated students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Ichabod hang out with when not in class?
2. What do the people of Sleepy Hollow search for after the Van Tassel's party?
3. Where is Sleepy Hollow located?
4. Brom Bones is noted for preferring what kind of animals?
5. Which demi-god does the narrator compare Brom?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)