|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brom Bones is noted for preferring what kind of animals?
2. What does the villagers call Van Brunt?
(a) Brom Brom.
(b) Brom Bones.
(c) Heavy hitter.
(d) Burly Van Brunt.
3. Where does Ichabod live for weeks at a time?
(a) At his students' home.
(b) At an inn.
(c) At a castle.
(d) At the church.
4. What does Ichabod feast his eyes on first when he arrives at the Van Tassel's home?
(a) The food.
(c) Mrs. Van Tassel.
5. What does Katrina say to Ichabod after the party?
(a) She rejects his offer for marriage.
(b) She accepts his offer for marriage.
(c) She wants to think about it.
(d) The narrator does not know.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katrina marry?
2. What is the tone of the story?
3. According to Brom, the Headless Horseman vanishes in what manner?
4. What does Ichabod's physical features mimic?
5. Neighbors usually dismiss the antics and disturbances of whom?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)