|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who founded Sleepy Hollow?
(a) Master Andrew Van Brunt.
(b) Master Hendrick Hudson.
(c) Master Henry Van Ripper.
(d) Master Edward Van Tassel.
2. What is Ichabod's favorite thing to do?
3. Which of his students does Ichabod discriminately apply discipline?
(a) The strong children.
(b) The children who don't bring an apple.
(c) The weak children.
(d) The unmotivated students.
4. What kind of life do many townspeople believe Ichabod had?
5. Many men are contenders for Katrina's hand. Which of the following is one of them?
(a) Headless Horseman.
(b) Brom Van Brunt.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does the narrator compare to Ichabod's appetite?
2. What insect does the narrator compare Ichabod's elbows while mounted on Gunpowder?
3. Where does Ichabod live for weeks at a time?
4. What does Brom's horse say about him?
5. What does the narrator likens Brom's attempts at courting to?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)