|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ichabod do when his is frightened?
(a) He shouts.
(b) He sings.
(c) He prays.
(d) He eats.
2. Where must the Headless Horseman return each day?
(a) To his mother's home.
(b) To the place of his death.
(c) To his grave in the cemetery.
(d) To his horse.
3. What does the narrator say lies in Gunpowder's good eye?
(a) The devil.
4. Van Brunt is known in Sleepy Hollow for being what?
(a) Fit and fun.
(b) Hurting others.
5. What does the author consider to be a quest for Ichabod?
(a) Winning the right to sing in front of the church.
(b) Defeating the Headless Horseman.
(c) Breaking the school house's cabin.
(d) Winning Katrina's hand in marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Katrina is known to do?
2. What kind of area is Sleepy Hollow?
3. Who brings the invitation for the Van Tassel's to Ichabod?
4. What is the real name of Tarry Town?
5. What is Ichabod's greatest fear of encountering when walking home at night?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)