|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the schoolhouse and its furniture belong?
(a) Van Ripper.
(c) The community.
(d) Van Tassel.
2. What time of night does Ichabod leave the Van Tassel's?
(d) Early morning.
3. What does Ichabod do to the horse when it behaves badly?
(a) Yell at the horse.
(b) Get off the horse.
(c) Get a new horse.
(d) Whip the horse.
4. Under what cover does Ichabod pursue Katrina?
(a) As her music teacher.
(b) As a lover of food.
(c) As a gossiper.
(d) As a visiting farmer.
5. What does Ichabod take a long time doing before going to the Van Tassel event?
(a) He takes great care in his appearance.
(b) He cuts his hair.
(c) He washes his horse.
(d) He eats a big meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the large blue-beard Dutchman?
2. What is Ichabod's real love?
3. What is the musician at the Van Tassel's party?
4. Whom does Ichabod hang out with when not in class?
5. What else does Ichabod pride himself on besides his singing?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)