|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Several stories speak of sightings and abduction of whom?
(a) A wounded soldier.
(c) Brom Bones.
(d) Major Andre.
2. What do the villagers believe happened to Ichabod?
(a) The Headless Horseman took his head.
(b) The Headless Horseman raced him to death.
(c) The Headless Horseman killed him.
(d) The Headless Horseman took him away.
3. What animal does the narrator compare to Ichabod's appetite?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A bird.
(c) An anaconda.
(d) An elephant.
4. What is the narrator doing the day he happens upon Sleepy Hollow?
5. What do Brom Bones and his boys do to the school house furniture?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Take it out of the school.
(c) Move it around.
(d) Sell it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katrina whirl around and dance with?
2. Who has assembled to watch Ichabod and Katrina dance?
3. What other area does Ichabod instruct students?
4. Who brings the invitation for the Van Tassel's to Ichabod?
5. What kind of life do many townspeople believe Ichabod had?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)