|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Ichabod does with the ladies between service on Sunday?
(b) Sing songs.
(c) Write notes.
(d) Gather grapes.
2. What landmark is named after Major Andre?
(a) A brook.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A tulip tree.
(d) A road.
3. According to Old Brouwer, what happens to the Headless Horseman?
(a) He captures his head.
(b) He turns into a skeleton.
(c) He disappears.
(d) He turns into a pumpkin.
4. What does Ichabod use often to discipline students?
(a) Birch switches.
(b) A belt.
(c) A rod.
(d) A wooden paddle.
5. What is impressive about the Van Tassel's home?
(a) It has electricity.
(b) It has been built by slaves.
(c) It has expensive furnishings and ornaments.
(d) It is historic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
2. What does the author consider to be a quest for Ichabod?
3. Old Baltus Van Tassel is what kind of farmer?
4. What does the narrator likens Brom's attempts at courting to?
5. What does Ichabod's horse do when he tries to cross the stream's bridge?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)