|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
(c) The Neverlands.
2. As the narrator tells the events of Van Tassel's party, he refers to himself as what?
(a) Ichabod's historian.
(b) Ichabod's friend.
(c) A fateful observer.
(d) Brom's buddy.
3. What is the horse known to do when around a horse of the opposite sex?
(a) Gallop slowly.
(b) Quickly discharge.
(c) Fall asleep.
4. What is Ichabod's greatest fear of encountering when walking home at night?
(b) The Headless Horseman.
(c) The rebels.
5. What does Baltus Van Tassel do to support his family?
(a) A big inn.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A big productive farm.
(d) A profitable general store.
Short Answer Questions
1. To those in Sleepy Hollow, Brom Van Burnt is considered to be a ______.
2. What insect does the narrator compare Ichabod's elbows while mounted on Gunpowder?
3. What is Wiley's swamp?
4. What is so tempting about the Van Tassel's farm to Ichabod?
5. What animal does the narrator compare to Ichabod's appetite?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)