|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of horse is lent to Ichabod?
(a) A warrior horse.
(b) A plow horse.
(c) A steed.
(d) A racehorse.
2. What does Katrina say to Ichabod after the party?
(a) She accepts his offer for marriage.
(b) The narrator does not know.
(c) She rejects his offer for marriage.
(d) She wants to think about it.
3. What does the author refer to Van Tassel's home as?
(a) A palace.
(b) A castle.
(c) An estate.
(d) A home.
4. What landmark is named after Major Andre?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A road.
(c) A brook.
(d) A tulip tree.
5. Whom does the schoolhouse and its furniture belong?
(a) Van Ripper.
(b) The community.
(d) Van Tassel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ichabod Crane do for a living?
2. What does the narrator likens Brom's attempts at courting to?
3. What does Ichabod use often to discipline students?
4. What does Ichabod lose while riding Gunpowder?
5. The men's conversation at the party move from one type of stories to what kind of stories?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)