|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it in Sleepy Hollow the night of the Van Tassel event?
2. What is Wiley's swamp?
(a) A marshy, thick-wooden glen.
(b) An area outside of Sleepy Hollow.
(c) A pretend playground for children.
(d) A tavern.
3. As the narrator tells the events of Van Tassel's party, he refers to himself as what?
(a) Ichabod's historian.
(b) Brom's buddy.
(c) Ichabod's friend.
(d) A fateful observer.
4. What does a visiting farmer bring news of years later, after Ichabod's disappearance from Sleepy Hollow?
(a) That Ichabod plans to return to Sleepy Hollow.
(b) That Ichabod's body has been found.
(c) That Ichabod Crane is alive and well.
(d) That Ichabod lives in a neighboring town.
5. What is Van Brunt known for?
(a) His great knowledge.
(b) His hunting skills.
(c) His ability to use a sword.
(d) His great strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is missing the day after the Van Tassel's party?
2. What landmark is named after Major Andre?
3. What does Ichabod's physical features mimic?
4. Under what cover does Ichabod pursue Katrina?
5. What does Ichabod see at the end of the bridge?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)