|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Analysis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ichabod's heart as he eats at the Van Tassel's party?
(a) It beats faster at the idea of eating more food.
(b) It grows larger with hunger.
(c) It grows small with jealousy.
(d) His heart dilates in proportion to his good cheer.
2. What is one thing Ichabod helps the farmers do?
(a) Bale hay.
(b) Load wagons.
(c) Cut wood.
(d) Sing songs.
3. Whose mouth "...watered as he looed upon this sumptous promise of luxurious winter fare?"
4. Which demi-god does the narrator compare to Ichabod?
5. Ichabod believes he will be safe from the Headless Horseman if he makes it to where?
(a) The church.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) The bridge.
(d) The farmhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say lies in Gunpowder's good eye?
2. What does a visiting farmer bring news of years later, after Ichabod's disappearance from Sleepy Hollow?
3. What other topic does Ichabod show great interest in learning?
4. What is one thing Brom Bones does to Ichabod to try to get him to stop seeking Katrina's hand in marriage?
5. What is the name of Katrina's mother?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)