1. The disclaimer at the beginning of the tales state the papers belonged to who?
(a) Ichabod Crane.
(b) Katrina Van Tassel.
(c) Brom Bones.
(d) Diedrech Knickerbocker.
2. What is the name of the neighboring town described after the poem at the beginning of the story?
(a) Sleepy Hollow.
(b) New York City.
(d) Tarry Town.
3. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
(a) The New York River.
(b) The Styxx River.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) The Hudson River.
4. What is the narrator doing the day he happens upon Sleepy Hollow?
5. What day does the narrator find Sleepy Hollow?
6. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
(d) The Neverlands.
7. What are the boys from Sleepy Hollow called?
(a) Sleepy Hollow Merrimakers.
(b) The Sleepy Hollow Boys.
(c) Hollow Hunters.
(d) Sleepy Skaters.
8. Which of the following do some residents believe bewitched the area?
(a) A French ghost.
(b) A witch.
(c) A German doctor.
(d) A sorcerer.
This section contains 3,787 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)