1. The disclaimer at the beginning of the tales state the papers belonged to who?
(a) Brom Bones.
(b) Katrina Van Tassel.
(c) Diedrech Knickerbocker.
(d) Ichabod Crane.
2. What is the name of the neighboring town described after the poem at the beginning of the story?
(a) Tarry Town.
(b) New York City.
(c) Sleepy Hollow.
3. What river is Sleepy Hollow beside?
(a) The Styxx River.
(b) The New York River.
(c) The Hudson River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
4. What is the narrator doing the day he happens upon Sleepy Hollow?
5. What day does the narrator find Sleepy Hollow?
6. What country are the descendants of Sleepy Hollow from?
(b) The Neverlands.
7. What are the boys from Sleepy Hollow called?
(a) Hollow Hunters.
(b) The Sleepy Hollow Boys.
(c) Sleepy Hollow Merrimakers.
(d) Sleepy Skaters.
8. Which of the following do some residents believe bewitched the area?
(a) A French ghost.
(b) A witch.
(c) A sorcerer.
(d) A German doctor.
This section contains 3,787 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)