|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Buck going to see when he was headed to London, according to Chapter 5?
2. What advice does Alan give Buck in Chapter 10?
3. What does Buck discover when he wakes up at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. Who is going to fly Buck to New York, according to Chapter 7?
5. Who does Buck call while he tries to get a flight to New York in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Buck and Steve discuss in Chapter 8?
2. What does Alan tell Buck about Dirk in Chapter 10?
3. What does Rayford learn in Chapter 9 by calling the New Hope Village Church?
4. What story lead did Dirk Burton give Buck that led him to be on the flight to London when the disappearances occurred?
5. What does Rayford learn about his first officer at the Pan Con Club?
6. What members of Buck’s family are among the missing, according to Chapter 6?
7. How does Alan die in Chapter 10?
8. Why does Rayford regret that Chloe is not among the missing?
9. What do Rayford and Chloe debate in Chapter 12?
10. What family does Buck have out west that he wants to know about after the disappearances?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the end-times as revealed in Christian theology. What are the major events of the end times? How do these events fit into the story of Left Behind?
Essay Topic 2
Define testimony as it relates to Christian evangelization. What characters share their testimonies in the story? Choose one character and explain his or her testimony.
Essay Topic 3
Define context clues. Explain the purpose of context clues using at least one example of information revealed through context clues in the story of Left Behind.
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)