|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Hattie when she meets Rayford and Chloe in Chapter 20?
2. What is the reality Buck is faced with at the end of Chapter 21?
(a) The existence of God
(b) His own mortality
(c) His family is truly gone
(d) Nicolae's being right
3. Where are Rayford and Chloe at the beginning of Chapter 14?
(a) On Rayford's plane
(b) New York
4. What does Buck risk at his meeting with Nicolae, according to Chapter 24?
(a) His soul
(b) His family's safety
(c) His career
(d) His reputation
5. What does Buck ask Steve about at the beginning of Chapter 24?
(a) The financial conspiracy he has heard about
(b) A link between Nicolae and the End Times
(c) If Nicolae will be making any additional employment decisions
(d) Advice about his new job at Global Weekly
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rayford call while he is waiting for Hattie in Chapter 19?
2. Who endorses Nicolae, according to Chapter 17?
3. Who is an answer to Chloe’s prayer in Chapter 22?
4. When will Nicolae’s employment change be announced, according to the end of Chapter 18?
5. What does Bruce believe about Nicolae, according to Chapter 23?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Buck runs into Eric Miller in Chapter 16?
2. Why does Buck want to meet with Rayford, according to Chapter 19?
3. What do Buck and Chloe do while Rayford speaks with Hattie at the airport in Chapter 20?
4. What is Rayford’s ulterior motive for inviting Hattie to dinner with Chloe, according to Chapter 13?
5. What does Bruce warn Buck about in Chapter 23?
6. How does Hattie react to Rayford’s story in Chapter 20?
7. What is Rayford’s concern about speaking with Hattie, according to Chapter 19?
8. What does Hattie reveal about her sister in Chapter 15?
9. What does Bruce tell Buck about when they meet in Chapter 23?
10. How does Buck react during and after Rayford’s story in Chapter 21?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)