|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to meet with Buck in Chapter 12?
(a) Rayford Steele
(b) Nicolae Carpathia
(c) Nicolae Carpathia
(d) Chaim Rosenzweig
2. Where is Rayford at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) At his family's former church
(b) On the road toward home
(c) At home
(d) At the aiport
3. How does Buck get information with his laptop in Chapter 2?
(a) By connecting his modem to his cell phone
(b) He is unable to get information on his laptop
(c) By e-mailing his boss
(d) By connecting his modem to the air phone
4. Where does Buck arrive at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) His home
(b) His father's home
(c) A hotel in New York
(d) His office
5. Who does Buck call while he tries to get a flight to New York in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Buck stay in Chapter 6?
2. What influences Buck’s decision to visit his friend for more information, according to Chapter 5?
3. What genre is Left Behind?
4. Who does Buck learn about his family from at the end of Chapter 6?
5. Where does Rayford go at the beginning of Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Buck’s colleagues angry with him in Chapter 9?
2. Where does Rayford land the plane in Chapter 2?
3. What does Rayford want to know more about in Chapter 7?
4. How do Rayford and Chloe react when Bruce invites them to church in Chapter 11?
5. What do Buck and Steve discuss in Chapter 8?
6. What family does Buck have out west that he wants to know about after the disappearances?
7. Why does Rayford regret that Chloe is not among the missing?
8. What does Alan tell Buck about Dirk in Chapter 10?
9. Who does Buck exchange numbers with at the beginning of Chapter 3?
10. Why was Israel bombed by Russia, according to Chapter 1?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)