|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rayford call in Chapter 9?
(a) The Evangelical Church of God
(b) New Hope Village Church
(c) Saint Patrick's Cathedral in New York
(d) O'Hare Airport
2. What does Buck decide to do in Chapter 9?
(a) Contact Dirk's family
(b) Contact Rayford
(c) Speak to a friend at Scotland Yard
(d) Quit his job
3. What is Alan’s occupation, according to Chapter 10?
(a) He works for Scotland Yard
(b) He works at a pub
(c) He works for Nicolae Carpathia
(d) He works in the financial district
4. What issue do Rayford and Chloe debate in Chapter 12?
(a) The existence of God
(b) Fate vs. Free Will
(c) If Irene and Raymie are actually missing
(d) The Rapture
5. What does Buck throw into the fire at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) His own identification
(b) His story notes
(c) Alan's identification
(d) His laptop
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is Nicolae Carpathia?
2. How does Buck know the person he was going to see in London, according to Chapter 5?
3. Who does Buck call while he tries to get a flight to New York in Chapter 5?
4. What genre is Left Behind?
5. What does Buck promise to Hattie in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Rayford and Chloe debate in Chapter 12?
2. Why are Buck’s colleagues angry with him in Chapter 9?
3. What does Rayford want to know more about in Chapter 7?
4. What conclusion does Rayford come to about his marriage in Chapter 8?
5. What do Buck and Steve discuss in Chapter 8?
6. Why does Ken pick Buck up from the airport at the beginning of Chapter 7?
7. Why was Israel bombed by Russia, according to Chapter 1?
8. What family does Buck have out west that he wants to know about after the disappearances?
9. How does Buck try to get information about the disappearances in Chapter 2?
10. What happens in Chapter 1 that sets the events of the story into motion?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)