|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Lear that Cordelia will come the following day in Act 3, Scene 2?
(b) The Ghost.
2. Who was buried near where Lear is in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) Warrington and the Gravedigger's Boy.
(b) Susan and Thomas.
(c) Bodice and Fontanelle.
(d) Thomas and John.
3. Which character says, "I have lived with murderers and thugs, there are limits to their greed and violence, but you decent, honest men devour the earth"?
4. Who offers to help Lear escape the prison?
(a) The Ghost.
5. What formation is nearby in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) The wall.
(c) The well.
(d) The tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Ghost promise to lead Lear after leaving the prison?
2. Who accompanies Lear in Act 2, Scene 7?
3. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
4. Whom does Carpenter have tied up when he arrives in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Who does Carpenter tell Fontanelle has been captured?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)