|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who approaches Lear and the Ghost in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) A farmer.
2. Who accompanies the soldiers in Act 3, Scene 3?
3. Why does the Small Man say he looks ragged to Thomas?
(a) He was beaten by thugs.
(b) He was fighting in the war.
(c) He's been living with wolves.
(d) He's a spy.
4. What does Lear beg the son not to do in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Join the army.
(b) Desert him.
(c) Go to the work camps.
(d) Leave the country.
5. What does the Junior Officer do to Lear in the last scene?
(a) Hangs him.
(b) Leaves him.
(c) Frees him.
(d) Shoots him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the soldiers come to take away in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Who is McFearson?
3. Who is the Junior Officer in the last scene?
4. What does the Small Man say they're saying in the camps?
5. Where does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)