|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "But if you listened to everything your conscience told you you'd go mad. You'd never get anything done--and there's a lot to do, some of it very hard"?
2. What is used to kill Bodice?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A bayonet.
(c) A noose.
3. Who arrives asking for water in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The Small Man.
4. What is one of the main themes of Lear?
5. What does Lear kneel by in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) The castle.
(b) The river.
(c) The well.
(d) The wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Junior Officer do to Lear in the last scene?
2. Who is leading Lear in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. Where are the civilians being sent in Act 2, Scene 7?
4. Who says, "You have two enemies, lies and the truth. You sacrifice truth to destroy lies, and you sacrifice life to destroy death. It isn't sane"?
5. What does Lear ask of Cornelia in Act 3?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)