|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Lear to stand up in Act 2, Scene 7?
(b) The Ghost.
(c) The farmer.
(d) The farmer's wife.
2. What does Thomas say to the villagers after Lear has kicked them all out?
(a) To go to the camps.
(b) To wait in the village.
(c) To leave the country.
(d) To go to Cordelia.
3. Who offers to go infiltrate the camps and gain support against the crown in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What has Cordelia ordered Lear to stop doing?
(a) Arresting soldiers.
(b) Speaking publicly.
(c) Fighting the rebels.
(d) Feeding the poor.
5. Who speaks the last lines in the play?
(c) The Ghost.
(d) The Farmer's Son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the soldiers studying in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. Who wrote the original <i>King Lear</i> upon which Bond based his play?
3. What does Fontanelle beg of Lear in Act 2?
4. What do the soldiers contemplate doing in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What character is introduced in Act 3?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)