|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Small Man say he looks ragged to Thomas?
(a) He was fighting in the war.
(b) He's been living with wolves.
(c) He was beaten by thugs.
(d) He's a spy.
2. What do the soldiers tell the Small Man will be done to him in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He will be put on the wall.
(b) He will be freed.
(c) He will be shot.
(d) He will be hanged.
3. Who is leading Lear in Act 3, Scene 4?
(c) The Ghost.
4. What formation is nearby in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) The wall.
(b) The tower.
(c) The well.
5. Who does Lear want to live for at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) The Ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 3 begin?
2. Who says, "Men destroy themselves and say it's their duty? It's not possible"?
3. Whose food does Lear offer to the newcomers at the house?
4. How much time passes between Act 3, Scene 1 and Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Who leads Susan back into the house at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)