|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What frightens the pigs, making them run?
(a) The soldiers.
(c) The Ghost.
2. Who does Lear want to live for at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) The Ghost.
3. What formation is nearby in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) The well.
(b) The tower.
(d) The wall.
4. What is one of the main themes of Lear?
5. Who returns in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The Steward.
(b) The Ghost.
(d) The child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Ghost upset with Lear in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What does Cordelia ask of Lear in Act 3?
3. What historical event shaped Edward Bond's writing?
4. What sound startles the soldiers in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. What does Lear ask of Cornelia in Act 3?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)