|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Lear say, "Don't ask them for favours. Walk with us. Be gentle and don't pull," in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does the Small Man say they're saying in the camps?
(a) That Lear is a traitor.
(b) That there's a revolution brewing.
(c) That Cordelia will have them all killed.
(d) That Lear will blow up the wall.
3. For whom are the soldiers looking in Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The Small Man.
4. Which character says, "For as long as I can remember there was misery and waste and suffering wherever you were. You live in your own mad world, you can't hear me"?
(d) The Ghost.
5. Where are the civilians being sent in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) To the highlands.
(b) To the well.
(c) To war.
(d) A work camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lear want to live for at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What does Lear ask of Cornelia in Act 3?
3. Where has Lear been taken from in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. What formation is nearby in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What happens to the prisoners who are led out in Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)