|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the soldiers studying in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) A canyon.
(b) A dead soldier.
(c) A ravine.
(d) A map.
2. Who wrote the original <i>King Lear</i> upon which Bond based his play?
3. Who tries to convince Susan to leave with him?
(b) The Ghost.
4. What does Lear tell Bodice he has done to Fontanelle in the cell?
(a) Destroyed her.
(b) Forgiven her.
(c) Freed her.
(d) Loved her.
5. What does the prisoner do to Fontanelle's body?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Autopsies it.
(c) Removes it.
(d) Revives it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Junior Officer in the last scene?
2. Where is the farmer's boy going?
3. Who tells Lear that Cordelia will come the following day in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. To whom does Lear say, "Don't ask them for favours. Walk with us. Be gentle and don't pull," in Act 2, Scene 5?
5. Where does Act 3 begin?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)