Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Thomas want the others to stay at the house?
(a) They are soldiers.
(b) They are dangerous.
(c) They are spies.
(d) They'll be persecuted.
2. Whom does Carpenter have tied up when he arrives in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) The Gravedigger's Boy.
(b) The soldiers.
3. How does Fontanelle die?
(a) She is poisoned.
(b) She is hanged.
(c) She is beheaded.
(d) She is shot.
4. What do the prisoners pass around in Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) A knife.
(c) A water can.
(d) A bandage.
5. Who says, "I came here when I was cold and hungry and afraid. I wasn't turned away, and I won't turn anyone away"?
(b) The Small Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. Why does the Small Man say he looks ragged to Thomas?
3. Who tries to convince Susan to leave with him?
4. Who is McFearson?
5. What is one of the main themes of Lear?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)