|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the civilians being sent in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) To war.
(b) To the highlands.
(c) To the well.
(d) A work camp.
2. What does the prisoner do to Fontanelle's body?
(a) Autopsies it.
(b) Revives it.
(c) Removes it.
(d) Burns it.
3. Which character says, "For as long as I can remember there was misery and waste and suffering wherever you were. You live in your own mad world, you can't hear me"?
(d) The Ghost.
4. Who accompanies the soldiers in Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Who does Lear ask to lead him on a journey in Act 3, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the soldiers studying in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. What happened to Lear before leaving the prison cell?
3. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
4. Who says, "I came here when I was cold and hungry and afraid. I wasn't turned away, and I won't turn anyone away"?
5. Where does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)