|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lear tell Bodice he has done to Fontanelle in the cell?
(a) Loved her.
(b) Destroyed her.
(c) Forgiven her.
(d) Freed her.
2. Who speaks the last lines in the play?
(a) The Ghost.
(d) The Farmer's Son.
3. Who does Lear want to live for at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(c) The Ghost.
4. What does Lear do in the last scene of the play?
(a) Shoots Cordelia.
(b) Hangs himself.
(c) Attempts to dig up the wall.
(d) Chases away the pigs.
5. Who arrives after the soldiers leave in Act 3 Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You have two enemies, lies and the truth. You sacrifice truth to destroy lies, and you sacrifice life to destroy death. It isn't sane"?
2. What is used to kill Bodice?
3. Why does the Small Man say he looks ragged to Thomas?
4. Where does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
5. Who tries to convince Susan to leave with him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)