|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Ghost upset with Lear in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He stole from the watchmen.
(b) He didn't tell Cornelia he was there.
(c) He accused the Ghost of murder.
(d) He refused to die nobly.
2. What do the soldiers tell the Small Man will be done to him in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) He will be shot.
(b) He will be hanged.
(c) He will be freed.
(d) He will be put on the wall.
3. What happens to the prisoners who are led out in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) They are knighted.
(b) They are freed.
(c) They are shot.
(d) They are hanged.
4. Who says, "Men destroy themselves and say it's their duty? It's not possible"?
(c) The Ghost.
(d) The farmer.
5. Who does Lear ask to lead him on a journey in Act 3, Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Junior Officer in the last scene?
2. Whom do the soldiers come to take away in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Where does Act 3, Scene 3 take place?
4. Who says, "But if you listened to everything your conscience told you you'd go mad. You'd never get anything done--and there's a lot to do, some of it very hard"?
5. Who says, "You have two enemies, lies and the truth. You sacrifice truth to destroy lies, and you sacrifice life to destroy death. It isn't sane"?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)