|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Junior Officer do to Lear in the last scene?
(a) Frees him.
(b) Leaves him.
(c) Hangs him.
(d) Shoots him.
2. Who returns in Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) The Steward.
(b) The Ghost.
(d) The child.
3. Where has Lear been taken from in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) The prison.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The church.
(d) The well.
4. Why is the Ghost upset with Lear in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) He stole from the watchmen.
(b) He accused the Ghost of murder.
(c) He refused to die nobly.
(d) He didn't tell Cornelia he was there.
5. What is the story about that Lear tells in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A horse.
(c) A carpenter.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act 3 begin?
2. Who tries to convince Susan to leave with him?
3. What role does Lear play in the play?
4. What does the Small Man say they're saying in the camps?
5. What does Cordelia ask of Lear in Act 3?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)