|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
(a) At the grave.
(b) At the wall.
(c) At the castle.
(d) At the battle field.
2. Who is Susan's husband?
3. Who is McFearson?
(a) The Small Man.
(b) The Gravedigger Boy's son.
(c) Cordelia's husband.
(d) Lear's son.
4. Why doesn't Thomas want the others to stay at the house?
(a) They'll be persecuted.
(b) They are soldiers.
(c) They are spies.
(d) They are dangerous.
5. What does Carpenter tell the soldiers they don't have left?
(a) A leader.
(b) A HQ.
(c) A cause.
(d) A chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns in Act 2, Scene 6?
2. How does Fontanelle die?
3. Who accompanies the soldiers in Act 3, Scene 3?
4. For whom are the soldiers looking in Act 3, Scene 1?
5. What does Lear kneel by in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)