|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lear beg the son not to do in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) Desert him.
(b) Go to the work camps.
(c) Join the army.
(d) Leave the country.
2. Who approaches Lear and the Ghost in Act 2, Scene 7?
(c) A farmer.
3. What formation is nearby in Act 2, Scene 7?
(b) The well.
(c) The wall.
(d) The tower.
4. Who does Lear want to live for at the end of Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) The Ghost.
5. What character is introduced in Act 3?
(c) All of the answers are true.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Small Man say he looks ragged to Thomas?
2. What is the story about that Lear tells in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who arrives asking for water in Act 3, Scene 1?
4. Who asks Lear to stand up in Act 2, Scene 7?
5. What does the Small Man say they're saying in the camps?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)