|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 3 begin?
(a) The War Room.
(b) The prison.
(c) The castle.
(d) The Gravedigger's Boy's house.
2. What has Cordelia ordered Lear to stop doing?
(a) Speaking publicly.
(b) Fighting the rebels.
(c) Arresting soldiers.
(d) Feeding the poor.
3. What does Lear ask of Cornelia in Act 3?
(a) To leave the country.
(b) To tear down the wall.
(c) To speak to the people.
(d) To free him.
4. Who offers to go infiltrate the camps and gain support against the crown in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Where is the farmer's boy going?
(a) To the castle.
(b) To join the army.
(c) To the fields.
(d) To the work camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You have two enemies, lies and the truth. You sacrifice truth to destroy lies, and you sacrifice life to destroy death. It isn't sane"?
2. Who leads Susan back into the house at the end of Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Who is leading Lear in Act 3, Scene 4?
4. How much time passes between Act 3, Scene 1 and Act 3, Scene 3?
5. What does Lear kneel by in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)