|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was <i>Lear</i> written?
2. Where are the civilians being sent in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) A work camp.
(b) To war.
(c) To the highlands.
(d) To the well.
3. Whom does Carpenter have tied up when he arrives in Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) The soldiers.
(d) The Gravedigger's Boy.
4. What formation is nearby in Act 2, Scene 7?
(a) The well.
(b) The tower.
(d) The wall.
5. Where does Act 3, Scene 4 take place?
(a) At the grave.
(b) At the battle field.
(c) At the castle.
(d) At the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lear tell Bodice he has done to Fontanelle in the cell?
2. Who is gagged in Act 2, Scene 5?
3. To whom does Lear say, "Don't ask them for favours. Walk with us. Be gentle and don't pull," in Act 2, Scene 5?
4. Which character says, "For as long as I can remember there was misery and waste and suffering wherever you were. You live in your own mad world, you can't hear me"?
5. Who accompanies Lear in Act 2, Scene 7?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)