|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Ghost promise to lead Lear after leaving the prison?
(a) To the church.
(b) To the cemetery.
(c) To the house he lived in.
(d) To the battle field.
2. What is one of the main themes of Lear?
3. Who says, "I tried to follow you but when we got out in the open the wind was too strong, it pushed me back"?
(b) The Ghost.
4. What are the soldiers studying in Act 2, Scene 5?
(a) A dead soldier.
(b) A map.
(c) A canyon.
(d) A ravine.
5. Whom does Carpenter have tied up when he arrives in Act 2, Scene 5?
(b) The soldiers.
(c) The Gravedigger's Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Lear say, "Don't ask them for favours. Walk with us. Be gentle and don't pull," in Act 2, Scene 5?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 6 take place?
3. Why does the Small Man say he looks ragged to Thomas?
4. What is the story about that Lear tells in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. Who is brought in with a rebel soldier in Act 2, Scene 5?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)