Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who has died at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1?
2. Which of the following is one of Lear's daughters?
3. What has killed one of the workers on the wall?
A fallen axe.
4. What does Fontanelle complain about in Act 1, Scene 1?
Her feet are wet.
5. How does Lear order the workman killed in Act 1, Scene 1?
6. Who does Lear claim are his enemies?
Duke of Cornwall and Duke of North.
7. Who initially protests the execution of the workman at the wall?
This section contains 3,441 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)