1. Who has died at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) The Gravedigger's Boy.
(c) A workman.
2. Which of the following is one of Lear's daughters?
3. What has killed one of the workers on the wall?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A fallen stone.
(c) A bear.
(d) A fallen axe.
4. What does Fontanelle complain about in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Her feet are wet.
(b) Her hands are cold.
(c) She is hungry.
(d) She doesn't approve of the wall.
5. How does Lear order the workman killed in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Firing squad.
6. Who does Lear claim are his enemies?
(a) Duke of Cornwall and Duke of North.
(b) Duke of South and Duke Willingshead.
(c) Duke of Cornwall and Duke of Stonewall.
(d) Duke of North and Duke of Ireland.
7. Who initially protests the execution of the workman at the wall?
(d) The Gravedigger's Boy.
This section contains 3,441 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)