|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Kjartan have a damaged relationship because he left Iceland?
2. With whom does Gudrun trade houses with?
3. Who is Gudrun's teacher that helps her develop her plan of revenge?
4. After Kjartan dies, who pushes for vengeance?
5. What does the small man who approaches Thorgils call himself?
6. Between whom does a feud escalate?
(a) Olaf and Bolli.
(b) Helgi and Gora.
(c) Bolli and Kjartan.
(d) Thorvald and Gudrun.
7. Despite his emotional pain, what does Kjartan do?
(a) Start a war.
(b) Attend Bolli's wedding.
(c) Take over his father's property.
(d) Get married.
8. Who are the men who try to help Helgi in his fight?
(a) A son, a shepherd, and two outlaws.
(b) A friend, a cook, a shepherd, and a servant.
(c) A child, a lover, a priest, and a bartender.
(d) His wife, his daughter, and two servants.
9. Who is necessary to enact Gudrun's plan?
(a) Saela and Olaf.
(b) Thorgils and Bolli.
(c) Gudrun and Helga.
(d) Helgi and Lambi.
10. What does Thorgil pretend to be in order to gain sanctuary?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A stowaway.
(c) An outlaw.
(d) A priest.
11. Where is the man that Snorri chose for Gudrun to marry?
(a) At sea.
(b) At war.
(c) At school.
(d) At home.
12. Who are two men that part of Thorgil's group?
(a) Helgi and Killer-Hrapp.
(b) Bolli and Thorleik.
(c) Gora and Frig.
(d) Kjartan and Gudrun.
13. How many men does Thorgils take with him on his mission?
14. Where do Kjartan's relatives find Bolli before they kill him?
(a) A tavern.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A shieling.
(d) A monastery.
15. Whose second prophesy has come half-true by the end of Chapter 50?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who finds Gudrun smear on her clothes after killing her husband?
2. Who ambushes Bolli?
3. What does King Olaf prophesize about Thorkel's timber?
4. What does Thorkel try to buy?
5. Who does Bolli marry?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)