1. Where does the Laxdaela Saga occur?
2. Prior to Christianity, what was the 9th century period known as a time of?
3. At the time of the Laxdaela Saga, who is the King in question?
4. As the new chieftains submit to the king, what region do some chieftains prefer to migrate instead of relinquishing power?
5. Where does the chieftain Ketil Flat-Nose initially want to live?
6. What is the name of Ketil Flat-Nose's daughter?
7. What is different about Unn compared to other women of her time?
This section contains 3,315 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)