|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Gudrun when she is forced to marry?
2. Who is Olaf's half-brother who is cruel like his mother Jorunn?
3. What is the name of the individual that Olaf offers to raise?
4. When Hrapp of Hrappstead dies, who does his estate go to?
(a) Kjartan Boll.
(b) Thorstein Black the Wise.
(d) Freya and Gudrun.
5. Who is the king of Norway that is involved in a tense and political dispute with chieftains from Iceland?
(a) Olaf Tryggvason.
(b) King Mykerwalt.
(c) Bolli Hjardarholt.
(d) Osvifur Bache-wiig.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hrapp of Hrappstead?
2. When Thorgend goes to Norway and remarries, what is the name of her second son?
3. Who does Melkorka provide with resources to travel?
4. What is the name of the estate and dynasty that starts with Thorgend's marriage?
5. Who becomes a third wheel as Gudrun develops her third romance?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)