|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose brother did the outlaw kill?
(a) Ingjald Saudisle-Priest.
(b) Vigdis Ingjald.
(c) Hoskuld Dala-Kollson.
(d) Jorunn Peacock.
2. What is different about the item that Bolli receives?
(a) It is magical.
(b) It never runs out.
(c) It is multicolored.
(d) It is cursed.
3. Who represent the lowest rungs of Icelandic society?
(a) Kjartan the warrior and Freya the mistress.
(b) Gudrun the adulteress and Harald the thief.
(c) Thorolf the outlaw and Melkorka the concubine.
(d) Jorunn the wife and Hoskuld the thief.
4. How does Olaf receive a share of Hoskuld's estate?
(a) Through combat.
(b) On Hoskuld's death.
(c) Because his mother asked for it.
(d) Through a plague.
5. What is the name of the grandson who receives the land Hvamm upon the death of the matriarch?
(a) Dala Hoskuld.
(b) Gudrun Hvamm.
(c) Kjartan Boll.
(d) Olaf Feilan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the person be going that Melkorka gives the resources to travel?
2. What is an outlaw in Iceland?
3. Where does the Laxdaela Saga occur?
4. Who rises to prominence in Chapters 21-30?
5. Who is Hrapp of Hrappstead?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)