|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose behavior as a smart and honorable person shows promise of becoming a great individual?
2. When Olaf the Peacock buys the land, what does he rename it?
3. Who is reluctant to part with the family estate and is willing to fight to the death for the land?
4. Whose inheritance does Hoskuld's half-brother lay claim to?
5. Who does Olaf raise on the new land that he has purchased?
(a) Kjartan Olafsson.
(b) Freya Breidafjord.
(c) Gudrun Olaffson.
(d) Gudrun Hrapp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Hoskuld is growing old, to whom do the people turn their attention to?
2. What role can Hoskuld rightfully take in Ireland?
3. Who does Goddi go to for help when his wife attempts to claim possession of half of his land?
4. What is the name of Ketil Flat-Nose's daughter?
5. Who does Melkorka provide with resources to travel?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)