|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 61 - 70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who casts a spell on Thord?
(a) Kotkel and his family.
(b) Hrut and his minions.
(c) Thorleik and her sons.
(d) Bolli and his warriors.
2. What is the name of Gudrun's son?
3. What kills Kjartan?
(a) The death of his wife.
(b) The onset of dementia.
(c) The "Leg Biter" blade.
(d) The great flood drowns him.
4. As the new chieftains submit to the king, what region do some chieftains prefer to migrate instead of relinquishing power?
(b) Faroe Islands.
5. Who are the men who try to help Helgi in his fight?
(a) A son, a shepherd, and two outlaws.
(b) A child, a lover, a priest, and a bartender.
(c) A friend, a cook, a shepherd, and a servant.
(d) His wife, his daughter, and two servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two men growing up in Olaf's household known for?
2. What are the names of Bjorn the Easterner's two children?
3. Who is the irritable woman that Gudrun's second husband is married to simultaneously and then divorces?
4. What role can Hoskuld rightfully take in Ireland?
5. What does Gudrun ask Thorgils to do?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)