1. Where does the Laxdaela Saga occur?
(a) Kingdom of Sweden.
(b) Fatherland of France.
(c) Monarchy of England.
(d) Kingdom of Norway.
2. Prior to Christianity, what was the 9th century period known as a time of?
(b) Satan worship.
(c) Pagan heroism.
(d) Ritualistic nature worship.
3. At the time of the Laxdaela Saga, who is the King in question?
(c) Deep-Minded Harald.
(d) Harald Fine-Hair.
4. As the new chieftains submit to the king, what region do some chieftains prefer to migrate instead of relinquishing power?
(a) Faroe Islands.
5. Where does the chieftain Ketil Flat-Nose initially want to live?
(b) Faroe Islands.
6. What is the name of Ketil Flat-Nose's daughter?
7. What is different about Unn compared to other women of her time?
(a) She is fierce, stout and evil.
(b) She has only one eye and a patch.
(c) She is strong, powerful and unyielding.
(d) She is tall, willowy and beautiful.
This section contains 3,315 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)