|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What do Hawkeye, Uncas, and Chingachgook do to confuse those following them?
2. Led captive by the Iroquois and Renard, which way do they travel?
3. Who is the young man holding onto the painted pole?
4. What is the suggestion in the letter from Gen. Webb?
5. How does Heywood speak to the Huron chief?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are the arguments Heyward uses to try and get Magua to side with the captives?
This section contains 889 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)