|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Heyward reprimand the Psalmist?
(a) for making too much noise
(b) for talking with the Indian scout
(c) for trying to join their group
(d) for not being dressed properly
2. Who is brought into the circle with Cora?
(a) Magua, Hawkeye, and Chingachgook
(b) Col. Munro, Alice, and David
(c) David, Uncas, and Chingachgook
(d) Alice, Heyward, and Hawkeye
3. Who does Maj. Heyward elect to lead him and the young Munro women to Fort Henry?
(a) the psalmist
(c) an Indian scout
(d) a British sergeant major
4. Who is the man Heywood sees approaching the Huron camp?
(a) Le Renard
(b) a French deserter
(c) the bedraggled singer, David Gamut
(d) another Oneida
5. How does Heywood speak to the Huron chief?
(a) in Russian
(b) in Huron
(c) in French
(d) in German
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Heywood's plan?
2. What does Uncas find?
3. When does the group prepare to move away from the blockhouse?
4. Who is the only one of the captives that Magua has a claim on?
5. What happens to the treacherous guide?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)