|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Heyward convinced not to pursue Magua?
(a) They will wait for him to return.
(b) They cannot leave the girls alone.
(c) There are probably Iroquois in the area.
(d) It has gotten too dark.
2. Where is Cora?
(a) cooking for the Huron warriors
(b) with another tribe two miles away
(c) tied to a tree near the camp
(d) with another war party going back to the village
3. Who prevents Cora from being scalped?
4. What is happening when they finally near the fort?
(a) The fort is being burned to the ground.
(b) Montcalm's army is firing on the forts.
(c) The fort has been abandoned.
(d) All is quiet on the western front.
5. Where do they discover the footprints of women?
(a) deep in the worst thicket
(b) in a concealed trail
(c) near a stream where they drank
(d) in one small clearing
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person the Huron immediately suspect killed their comrade?
2. Who is the man Heywood sees approaching the Huron camp?
3. Why do some of the Huron men creep into the lodge?
4. On their way, what does Heyward continually try to do?
5. What does the chief say about Reed that Bends?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)