|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they conclude has frightened the horses?
(a) the Iroquois
(b) a mountain lion
2. Who is at war as the novel begins?
(a) The French and the Indians
(b) The English and French
(c) The British and the Americans
(d) The English and the Indians
3. As what do the hunters identify Heywood's guide?
(a) a Huron
(b) a Mohican
(c) a Mohawk
(d) a Sioux
4. What interrupts David Gamut's song in the cave?
(a) Hawkeye tells him to be quiet
(b) a rockslide outside the cave
(c) a sound that no one can identify.
(d) the horses splashing in the pool
5. Who are the Iroquois looking for called La Longue Carabine?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as possessing muscular features?
2. What does Heywood demand of Renard?
3. What do Heywood and his party not realize?
4. What distresses Uncas?
5. What happens when Heywood confronts the guide?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)