|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes the Huron warriors angry?
(a) Alice is gone from the lodge.
(b) They discover Uncas' escape.
(c) Cora has replaced Uncas.
(d) They cannot find David.
2. How does Heywood speak to the Huron chief?
(a) in French
(b) in Huron
(c) in German
(d) in Russian
3. What is Magua's objection to the surrender treaty?
(a) no hostages are taken
(b) no scalps have been taken
(c) no money changed hands
(d) no fires are set
4. After the men leave, what do Cora and Alice do?
(a) climb a tree
(b) stand under the waterfall
(c) make dummies dressed in their clothes to appear asleep
(d) hide in the cave
5. Who do the young men bring to the Delaware camp meeting?
(a) captured soldiers
(b) captured Hurons
(c) the three strangers
(d) their wives
Short Answer Questions
1. What are they careful about as they go to the canoes to cross the lake?
2. What is Hawkeye's problem during the battle?
3. What is one of the rewards Heyward promises Renard if he helps them?
4. Leaving the safety of the thicket, what do they hear?
5. At what time does Hawkeye wake everyone to resume their trip to Ft. Henry?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)