|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sam take fishing?
2. How does Jacy tell her parents that she is marrying Sonny?
3. Where does Sonny lie the body of his friend?
4. Who gets arrested for rape?
5. Do Sam and his friends catch a lot of fish?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jacy is manipulative throughout this book. Discuss the different ways this trait helped her and hurt her throughout the book.
Essay Topic 2
Genevieve and Sonny's father could really be a comfort to one another. Explain why.
Essay Topic 3
Everyone in Thalia knew that Sam was getting older. Why do you think it is such a shock to everyone in Thalia when Sam dies? How do you think Thalia is affected by the loss of Sam?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)