|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do when Ruth tells him what really happened?
(a) He goes looking for Coach Popper.
(b) He has Ruth call his wife.
(c) He goes to the school to fight for his job back.
(d) He leaves Thalia for good to work in his brother's grocery store.
2. Who does Lois end up sleeping with?
3. What does Sam say when Sonny asks for advice about Ruth?
(a) He says he is wrong.
(b) He has never known what to do about women.
(c) He says he is right.
(d) He says he doesn't like Coach Popper.
4. Why does Sonny feel sad after watching his first football game as an alumni?
(a) He misses Dwayne.
(b) He is graduated from high school and doesn't feel like he is a part of the town.
(c) He misses Jacy.
(d) He misses Lois.
5. What happens with the Thalia football team?
(a) They win their first game.
(b) They don't have enough players.
(c) They win district.
(d) They get suspended from playing after the players get into trouble.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is fired for being a homosexual?
2. How does Sonny's eye get hurt?
3. Why is Sonny embarrassed at Sam's funeral?
4. Where is the only place that Ruth will go out to at the end of the book?
5. Where do Sonny and Dwayne go when Dwayne comes back to visit for the first time since leaving?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)