|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sonny says yes to taking Ruth to the doctor because it will get him out of what class?
2. Who or what does Leroy suggest the group of boys go have sex with after the annual square dance?
(c) A blind heifer.
3. What does Coach Popper always do at the beginning of class?
(a) Drinks a can of root beer.
(b) Gives out the days homework.
(c) Falls asleep.
(d) Says the pledge of allegiance.
4. After Lois has a talk with Jacy about Dwayne, what does Lois drink?
5. What do Sonny and Ruth think of their first kiss?
(a) Neither one of the them thought that it was very good.
(b) Neither had ever experienced a kiss as exciting.
(c) They never had a first kiss.
(d) They both forgot about it immediately afterward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Coach Popper say that he could have bought with what he has spent on Ruth's pills?
2. Where do Dwayne and Jacy sneak off to lunch everyday to court for one year?
3. Which player does the team trick with glue mixed with the foot-toughener?
4. Where does Jacy want to go to school?
5. What bothers Ruth while being intimate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Even though Sonny has a crush on Genevieve, how does she feel about him?
2. Why does Marlene think about Charlene being sent away to have her baby when Charlene isn't pregnant?
3. What is the Farrow's true money situation?
4. Why does Sonny make a connection with Ruth?
5. Why does Dwayne not go and visit Sonny when he visits Thalia after boot camp?
6. Why does Jacy second guess dumping Dwayne?
7. Why does Jacy decide to make an ally of Sonny?
8. Why do you think Sonny reacts the way that he does to the men trying to console the truck driver?
9. What does Genevieve say that is bad about Dwayne to Sonny?
10. What happens when Ruth finds out that her husband had Mr. Cecil fired?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)