|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Dwayne and Jacy necking in the car?
(a) Forty-five minutes.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Three hours.
2. When Sonny breaks up with Charlene, she gives him back what?
(a) A ring.
(b) A pin.
(c) A tape.
(d) His football jacket.
3. After Lois has a talk with Jacy about Dwayne, what does Lois drink?
4. What event takes place a week before Christmas that everyone will attend?
(a) A present exchange.
(b) Annual square dance.
(c) Lighting of the Christmas tree.
(d) Jesus is placed in the manger.
5. Why does Bobby stop and not sleep with Jacy?
(a) His parents come home.
(b) He feels bad about Dwayne.
(c) He feels bad about his girlfriend.
(d) She is a virgin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth says that she has to have an operation for what?
2. Who does Sonny see inside the cafe with Genevieve?
3. What is the only class that Sonny and Dwayne try to stay awake for in high school?
4. Who does Jacy go to a naked swim party with?
5. Why does Genevieve say Sonny has lost weight?
Short Essay Questions
1. Do you think that everyone in Thalia figured out that Lois was in love with Sam by how she behaved at the funeral?
2. Why do you think Sonny isn't mad at Dwayne for getting him beaten up?
3. Why does Genevieve say that she and her husband quit being friends with the Farrows?
4. Even though Sonny has a crush on Genevieve, how does she feel about him?
5. Why do you think there is tension between Sonny and his father?
6. Explain the exchange between Ruth and Dwayne at the annual square dance.
7. Why does Sonny feel bad about Billy and Sam?
8. What happens to Joe Bob when he is supposed to preach?
9. Why did Sam never marry the girl from the tank?
10. Why does Sonny not go back to see Ruth after his first night out with Jacy?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)