|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lois tell Jacy about Dwayne during their talk together?
(a) That Dwayne is going to break up with her.
(b) That Dwayne is cheating on her.
(c) Not to marry him.
(d) To marry him.
2. Who do Sonny and Dwayne eat with at the all-night diner?
3. When Sonny breaks up with Charlene, she gives him back what?
(a) A tape.
(b) A ring.
(c) A pin.
(d) His football jacket.
4. Sonny realizes that Charlene would rather be dating who while watching the movie at the picture show?
5. What sport can the Thalia students play if they don't sneak off for lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sonny say to Sam when he sees him at the cafe after being banned?
2. Coach Popper gets mad when only how many players show up for practice?
3. Who throws the basketball at the back of Mr. Wean's head and knocks him out?
4. Which character had three young sons who died before age eighteen?
5. The book opens in which month?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Dwayne believes he is still going to marry Jacy?
2. What happens on the school bus on the way back to Thalia High School?
3. Why does Genevieve say that she and her husband quit being friends with the Farrows?
4. Even though Sonny has a crush on Genevieve, how does she feel about him?
5. What does Genevieve say that is bad about Dwayne to Sonny?
6. What keeps bothering Ruth so much that she can't enjoy making love with Sonny?
7. Why do you think Sonny reacts the way that he does to the men trying to console the truck driver?
8. What happens after Dwayne fights Lester?
9. Why does Jacy second guess dumping Dwayne?
10. What is the Farrow's true money situation?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)