|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who withdraws from the sex with the blind heifer competition the boys have after the annual square dance?
2. When Sonny gets back to the gym what does Coach Popper ask him?
(a) Did Ruth cry?
(b) Did Ruth kiss Sonny?
(c) Did the doctor give Ruth any prescriptions?
(d) Did Ruth ask about where Coach Popper was?
3. Sonny realizes that Charlene would rather be dating who while watching the movie at the picture show?
4. Who drives the nicest car in Thalia?
5. Who does Jacy find her mother kissing in the foyer?
(b) Coach Popper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sonny decide to go to the cafe for the first time since Sam told him he was not allowed?
2. What event takes place a week before Christmas that everyone will attend?
3. Sonny delivers butane to a ranch in ________________.
4. Coach Popper has inappropriate contact with which player?
5. What sport do Sonny and Dwayne feel obligated to come out for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What significance is Jacy to Bobby Sheen?
2. What happens after Dwayne fights Lester?
3. Explain the ways that Sonny and Dwayne's friendship resembles a marriage.
4. What happens when Ruth finds out that her husband had Mr. Cecil fired?
5. Why do you think Coach Popper didn't tell Ruth that Sonny would be driving her to the doctor?
6. Describe the incident with Coach Popper in the hotel room with Bobby Logan.
7. Why does Jacy decide to make an ally of Sonny?
8. What do Dwayne and Sonny end up doing in Mexico?
9. Why do you think Sonny and Dwayne choose to live above the pool hall?
10. Why does Marlene think about Charlene being sent away to have her baby when Charlene isn't pregnant?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)