|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jacy go to a naked swim party with?
2. Who drives the cattle truck?
3. What does Ruth see that makes her grip with panic?
(a) Coach Popper kissing a player.
(b) Coach Popper watching Sonny kiss her.
(c) Her house caught on fire.
(d) Sonny riding in Jacy's convertible.
4. Why does Sonny tell Genevieve that he is blue?
(a) Sonny misses his mother.
(b) There is no one for Sonny to go out with in Thalia.
(c) Sonny is upset about breaking up with Charlene.
(d) Sonny misses his father.
5. Sonny plays what sport in high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money do Sonny and Dwayne have when they go to the cafe for breakfast?
2. Who do the group of boys pay to have sex with Billy?
3. What happens to Sonny's mother?
4. Who is Bobby dating?
5. Why does Genevieve make Sonny wait for Sam during his first time back to the cafe after being banned?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Sam never marry the girl from the tank?
2. Why does Jacy decide to make an ally of Sonny?
3. What is the Farrow's true money situation?
4. How do you think Sonny feels after he breaks up with Charlene?
5. Why does Sonny not go back to see Ruth after his first night out with Jacy?
6. Why does Sam always take Sonny and Billy to the poorly stocked tank to go fishing?
7. Why do you think Sonny goes and sees Ruth at the end of the book?
8. Why are Sonny and Dwayne shocked to see the diner dark?
9. Why does Sonny not enjoy himself at the football game?
10. What is Lois' purpose in telling Jacy not to marry Dwayne?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)