|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Coach Popper asks Sonny to drive Ruth to the doctor in what city?
2. Who has to take daily naps for their heart condition?
3. Sonny realizes that Charlene would rather be dating who while watching the movie at the picture show?
4. Where do all the boys go to get drunk?
(a) The picture house.
(b) The pool hall.
(d) All-night cafe.
5. What do Sonny and Ruth think of their first kiss?
(a) They both forgot about it immediately afterward.
(b) They never had a first kiss.
(c) Neither one of the them thought that it was very good.
(d) Neither had ever experienced a kiss as exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Genevieve's husband was injured in what kind of an accident?
2. What is guarding the butane tank?
3. Coach Popper has inappropriate contact with which player?
4. Who do the group of boys pay to have sex with Billy?
5. How much money do Sonny and Dwayne have when they go to the cafe for breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Jacy is with Abilene she has a pivotal moment that she shares with her mom Lois. What is it?
2. What keeps bothering Ruth so much that she can't enjoy making love with Sonny?
3. Describe the incident with Coach Popper in the hotel room with Bobby Logan.
4. Why do you think Sonny isn't mad at Dwayne for getting him beaten up?
5. Do you think that everyone in Thalia figured out that Lois was in love with Sam by how she behaved at the funeral?
6. Even though Sonny has a crush on Genevieve, how does she feel about him?
7. How do you think Sonny feels after he breaks up with Charlene?
8. Why does Genevieve say that she and her husband quit being friends with the Farrows?
9. Why does Lois tell Jacy she should not marry Dwayne?
10. What do Dwayne and Sonny end up doing in Mexico?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)