|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Gene drive?
2. What does Jacy say to Ruth at the grocery store?
(a) That she thought Ruth left town for the summer.
(b) That she is sleeping with Sonny.
(c) That Ruth looks horrible.
(d) That Sonny doesn't like Ruth.
3. Why is Sonny embarrassed at Sam's funeral?
(a) Everyone knew that Sam was upset with him before.
(b) He doesn't have a suit to wear.
(c) He never said goodbye to Sam.
(d) Everyone knew about him and Ruth.
4. How does Jacy tell her parents that she is marrying Sonny?
(a) She calls them.
(b) She has Sonny tell them.
(c) She has Charlene tell them.
(d) In a note.
5. Why does Sam say that he always brings them to the same tank?
(a) Sentimental reasons.
(b) Fishing is good.
(c) It is close to home.
(d) Area is pretty.
6. Who does Jacy decide to date at the beginning of Chapter 21 after her discussion with Lois?
7. Who drops a subtle hint to Jacy about Sonny at the end of the summer?
8. How much money do Dwayne and Sonny discover they have between them?
(a) Ten dollars.
(b) Almost two hundred dollars.
(c) Almost a hundred dollars.
(d) Fifty dollars.
9. Where does Dwayne move to during the summer?
10. Where does Sonny find Dwayne asleep after Sonny sleeps with the prostitute?
(a) Outside on the ground.
(b) On a kitchen table.
(c) With a different prostitute in a bed.
(d) In the front seat of the pickup truck.
11. Dwayne makes fun of Sonny for never sleeping with who?
12. Who does Sam leave the cafe to?
13. What kind of car is Dwayne driving?
14. Who is fired for being a homosexual?
(a) Coach Popper.
15. What is the name of the brothel that Dwayne and Sonny go to?
(a) Cabaret LuLu.
(b) Santa Maria.
(c) Cabaret ZeeZee.
(d) Tiki Tiki.
Short Answer Questions
1. Do Sam and his friends catch a lot of fish?
2. Why did Lois not marry Sam?
3. Who tells Sonny and Dwayne that Sam has died?
4. How does Sonny's eye get hurt?
5. Where are Jacy and Sonny married?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)