|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Coach Popper asks Sonny to drive Ruth to the doctor in what city?
2. Where does Jacy want to go to school?
3. Where do all the boys go to get drunk?
(a) All-night cafe.
(b) The pool hall.
(d) The picture house.
4. Who plays the best game of pool in Thalia?
5. Which player does the team trick with glue mixed with the foot-toughener?
(a) Bobby Logan.
(d) Joe Bob.
6. Who are the only characters to celebrate an anniversary in the book during Chapter 2?
(a) Billy and Marlene.
(b) Sam and Abilene.
(c) Dwayne and Jacy.
(d) Charlene and Sonny.
7. Who has to take daily naps for their heart condition?
8. Why does Genevieve say Sonny has lost weight?
(a) From playing basketball.
(b) From eating at the drive-in.
(c) From running around too much.
(d) From being sick.
9. What does Ruth compare Sonny to in her mind after they sleep together?
(a) Coach Popper.
(b) The child that she always wanted.
(c) The next door neighbor.
(d) Her first boyfriend.
10. Who does Sonny see inside the cafe with Genevieve?
(b) His father.
11. Who do the group of boys pay to have sex with Billy?
(d) Jimmie Sue.
12. What does Coach Popper always do at the beginning of class?
(a) Says the pledge of allegiance.
(b) Falls asleep.
(c) Gives out the days homework.
(d) Drinks a can of root beer.
13. Who is Jacy attracted to in Wichita?
14. Who throws the basketball at the back of Mr. Wean's head and knocks him out?
(b) Coach Popper.
15. What sport do Sonny and Dwayne feel obligated to come out for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sonny says yes to taking Ruth to the doctor because it will get him out of what class?
2. Coach Popper gets mad when only how many players show up for practice?
3. What happens to Sonny's mother?
4. What does Dwayne feel that he needs to do in order to keep Jacy?
5. Genevieve has _________ sons and _________ daughters.
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)