|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coach Popper say that he could have bought with what he has spent on Ruth's pills?
(a) A new gun.
(b) A new car.
(c) Golf clubs.
(d) A dog.
2. After Sonny breaks up with Charlene he drives to __________________.
(a) All-night cafe.
(b) The bar.
(c) The pool hall.
3. Sonny's father is now what?
(a) A prescription drug addict.
(b) A construction worker.
(c) A bartender.
(d) A high school principal.
4. What is the only class that Sonny and Dwayne try to stay awake for in high school?
5. What do Sonny and Dwayne order at the cafe for breakfast?
(a) Cheeseburger and fries.
(b) Waffles and bacon.
(c) Pancakes and toast.
(d) Eggs and sausage.
6. How much money do Sonny and Dwayne have when they go to the cafe for breakfast?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) One dollar and five cents.
(c) Ninety cents.
(d) Eighty cents.
7. Who is knocked unconscious during the first basketball game?
8. Genevieve has _________ sons and _________ daughters.
(a) Three, three.
(b) Two, one.
(c) Two, zero.
(d) Two, two.
9. What does Sonny drive?
(b) Pickup truck.
(c) Station wagon.
10. What happens to Sonny's mother?
(a) Died in a car accident.
(b) Died of a drug overdose.
(c) Died during childbirth.
(d) Left when he was a baby.
11. When Sonny kisses Ruth, where are they?
(a) All-night cafe.
(b) The pool hall.
(c) Ruth's house.
12. Who always bets for the Thalia football team to win?
13. Sonny's father is injured how?
(a) Oil rig accident.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Tractor accident.
14. Which Thalia sports team is considered the worst in the state?
15. When Sonny breaks up with Charlene she makes him give her back what?
(a) A poem.
(c) A tape.
(d) A shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Sonny and Dwayne play pool with in Chapter 7?
2. Coach Popper gets mad when only how many players show up for practice?
3. How long does Sonny wait due to the butane tank being guarded?
4. Which character had three young sons who died before age eighteen?
5. Which player does the team trick with glue mixed with the foot-toughener?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)