|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is knocked unconscious during the first basketball game?
2. How much money do Sonny and Dwayne have when they go to the cafe for breakfast?
(a) Ninety cents.
(b) One dollar and five cents.
(c) Eighty cents.
(d) Fifty cents.
3. Which three characters are the only characters to go to a drive-in in the book during Chapter 4?
(a) Dwayne, Sonny, and Charlene.
(b) Dwayne, Sonny, and Jacy.
(c) Dwayne, Jacy, and Charlene.
(d) Sonny, Jacy, and Charlene.
4. Who do Sonny and Dwayne eat with at the all-night diner?
5. Which Thalia sports team is considered the worst in the state?
6. Why does Bobby stop and not sleep with Jacy?
(a) His parents come home.
(b) He feels bad about his girlfriend.
(c) He feels bad about Dwayne.
(d) She is a virgin.
7. Who is Jacy attracted to in Wichita?
8. Who always bets for the Thalia football team to win?
9. Sonny's father is injured how?
(a) Tractor accident.
(c) Oil rig accident.
(d) Car accident.
10. What class does Coach Popper teach at the high school?
11. Sonny realizes that Charlene would rather be dating who while watching the movie at the picture show?
12. What do Sonny and Dwayne eat at the all-night diner?
(a) Eggs and sausage.
(b) Tacos and beans.
(c) Chicken fried steak.
(d) Cheeseburger and fries.
13. What does Sonny drive?
(a) Pickup truck.
(d) Station wagon.
14. What do Sonny and Ruth think of their first kiss?
(a) Neither one of the them thought that it was very good.
(b) They both forgot about it immediately afterward.
(c) Neither had ever experienced a kiss as exciting.
(d) They never had a first kiss.
15. What does Dwayne feel that he needs to do in order to keep Jacy?
(a) Forbid her from going to Wichita.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Sleep with her.
(d) Kill Sonny.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Lester lose to Abilene while playing pool before the annual square dance?
2. When Sonny breaks up with Charlene she makes him give her back what?
3. Genevieve's husband was injured in what kind of an accident?
4. What does Coach Popper say that he could have bought with what he has spent on Ruth's pills?
5. What event takes place a week before Christmas that everyone will attend?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)