• Sonny played football for Thalia High School.
• Sam owns the pool hall, the picture show, and the all-night cafe.
• Sam is getting older in age and has the role of a father figure to the boys in town.
• Sam took in Billy, who is mentally slow.
• Abilene has more money then the people of Thalia and you can tell through all of his material things.
• Sonny and Dwayne share a living place, a pickup truck, and combine their money to purchase food.
• Dwayne is dating Jacy and Sonny is dating Charlene.
• A lot of the men from town are at the pool hall late shooting pool.
• Charlene and Sonny make out at the picture show.
• Dwayne and Jacy make out at the picture show.
• Sonny tries to make advancements towards Charlene.
• Charlene shuts Sonny down and Sonny breaks up with her.
• Charlene goes crying to her...
This section contains 1,470 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)