|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Heartbeats in the Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to be one of the most experienced helicopter pilots in the world, according to the narrator?
(a) Craig Hodsell.
(b) Richard Lewis.
(c) Bill Black.
(d) Terry Greene.
2. According to the narrator in Twig Technology, in ________, by some sort of journalistic accident, the narrator went to look for an almost extinct animal.
3. Who are the two stereotypically superior, young German tourists in Zaïre who go with Adams and Carwardine on their search for mountain gorillas?
(a) Murara and Serundori.
(b) Arab and Zhou.
(c) Kes and Fraser.
(d) Helmut and Kurt.
4. In what decade did Madagascar manage to divest themselves from French rule?
5. What is the name of the warden's wife on Little Barrier Island's?
Short Answer Questions
1. What term did Adam heard bandied about by New Zealand zoologists, and they had bandied it about so casually that he did not want to say the he hadn't the faintest idea what they were talking about?
2. According to Adams, what happens to all cats born in Labuan Bajo?
3. The narrator explains in Twig Technology that monkeys are ambitious and interested in all sorts of things, especially ________, with which they found they could do all kinds of things that they couldn't do by themselves.
4. Mark Carwardine explains that the best way to catch a Komodo dragon is to have a ________ that has been dead for ________ days.
5. Who knows more about Kakapos than anyone else in the world, according to Adams?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)