|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leopard-Skin Pillbox Hat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Twig Technology, the narrator reveals that he went to what country?
(b) New Guinea.
2. Douglas Adams reveals that the country eventually changed its name from the Belgian Congo to Zaire in what year?
3. What item did the pharmacie's in Zaire not carry that bewildered Adams in the chapter Leopard-skin Pillbox Hat?
4. Mark Carwardine explains that there are more _________ per square meter of ground on Komodo than in any equivalent area on earth.
(a) Poisonous plants.
(b) Poisonous wasps.
(c) Poisonous frogs.
(d) Poisonous snakes.
5. Who was the man in Melbourne who Adams claim knew more about poisonous snakes than anyone else on earth?
(a) Dr. Struan Sutherland.
(b) Dr. Jean Astruc.
(c) Dr. Christiaan Barnard
(d) Dr. Charles R. Drew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adams informs the reader that "Moose" was short for ________.
2. What animal is the world's largest, fattest, and least able-to-fly parrot?
3. Douglas Adams was a self-proclaimed writer of humorous ________.
4. According to Mark Carwardine, there are only _______ Kakapos still alive.
5. In what decade did Madagascar manage to divest themselves from French rule?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)