|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leopard-Skin Pillbox Hat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Adams, ________ in every five of the gorillas alive in the world's zoos today were originally taken from the wild.
2. Who was the charming man with a squarish face, a shock of wavy black hair, and a thick black mustache that sat on his lip like a bar of chocolate?
(d) Mr. Condo.
3. According to Dr. Sutherland, the ________ is the fifteenth deadliest snake in the world, and all the other fourteen are in ________.
(a) Tiger Rattlesnake / Africa.
(b) Northern Rubber Boa / Asia.
(c) Indian Cobra / Australia.
(d) Western Cottonmouth / United States.
4. What was the first animal Adams and Carwardine looked for in Here Be Chickens?
(a) Squirrel monkey.
(b) White Lion.
(c) Komodo dragon.
5. According to the agent at the Merpati Airlines, there were ________ people booked on Adams and Carwardine's return flight to Bali.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in Twig Technology, in ________, by some sort of journalistic accident, the narrator went to look for an almost extinct animal.
2. According to Adams, what happens to all cats born in Labuan Bajo?
3. Adams informs the reader that a young female gorilla called ________, caught her hand in a wire antelope snare and eventually died of septicemia in August 1988.
4. Douglas Adams informs the reader that every other shop in Zaire is a ________.
5. The currency-declaration forms that Adams and Carwardine had to fill out in Zaire had the heading ________, crossed out, with "Zaire" written instead in pencil.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)