|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leopard-Skin Pillbox Hat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Twig Technology, the narrator details how his airplane, full of ________ descendants arrived at ________ airport.
(a) Dutch / Narrabri.
(b) German / Bubaque.
(c) Monkey / Antananarivo.
(d) Christian / Inagua.
2. What animal is found in New Guinea and has a long and skeletal thin fourth finger?
(d) The long-fingered possum.
3. Leopard-skin Pillbox Hat informs the reader that by the ________ independence movements were sweeping across Africa.
4. According to Douglas Adams, there are no ________ in Madagascar or in Papua New Guinea.
(a) Dwarf lemur.
(b) Flying fox.
5. According to the agent at the Merpati Airlines, there were ________ people booked on Adams and Carwardine's return flight to Bali.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the chapter Here Be Chickens, Adam and Carwardine board a boat that was a twenty-three-foot fishing vessel called the ________.
2. Twig Technology states that at the end of the last century, ________ took over Madagascar.
3. What was the first animal Adams and Carwardine looked for in Here Be Chickens?
4. All of the following marine creatures are more poisonous than anything on land except for which of the following?
5. Who was the charming man with a squarish face, a shock of wavy black hair, and a thick black mustache that sat on his lip like a bar of chocolate?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)