|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leopard-Skin Pillbox Hat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tiny, idyllic, rain-forest island just off the northeast coast of Madagascar?
(c) Nosy Mangabe.
2. All of the following marine creatures are more poisonous than anything on land except for which of the following?
(a) Scorpion fish.
(c) Sea snakes.
3. Who was an extremely experienced and knowledgeable zoologist who was working at that time for the World Wildlife Fund?
(a) Mark Carwardine.
(d) Douglas Adams.
4. Who was the charming man with a squarish face, a shock of wavy black hair, and a thick black mustache that sat on his lip like a bar of chocolate?
(d) Mr. Condo.
5. According to Mark Carwardine, there are only _______ Kakapos still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the chapter Here Be Chickens, Adam and Carwardine board a boat that was a twenty-three-foot fishing vessel called the ________.
2. According to the narrator in the chapter Leopard-skin Pillbox Hat, where in Zaire do the mountain gorillas live?
3. In what decade did Madagascar manage to divest themselves from French rule?
4. Adams informs the reader that "Moose" was short for ________.
5. According to Adams, what happens to all cats born in Labuan Bajo?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)