|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: Passion, Chapter 30 - 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joshua tell Biff to go in order to get him out of the way of events about to take place?
2. What does Biff learn about when he pays for lessons from Kashmir?
(c) Kama Sutra
3. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
(b) Veggie burgers
4. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Sends him away
(b) Cuts his hair
(c) Keeps him inside
(d) Dresses him differently
5. The Romans have restricted __________ after the attack on the legionnaire the previous night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following tradition, many Jews congregate at _______ for Passover, including the boys, their families, and Maggie.
2. Rabbi ___________ tells Joshua he can be anything he wants to be, just as long as he does not talk about it.
3. Who notes that he lusts after Joshua's mother, which earns him a punch in the nose from his friend?
4. When Biff reads the Bible in the beginning of chapter 11, he does not recognize this writer as the boy he knew growing up.
5. Men with spears chase Biff, Joshua, and __________ through the elephant grass until they come upon a tiger and its kill.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)