|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff try to talk Raziel into buying in order to get him out of the hotel room for a bit?
(a) Ladies Home Journal
(c) New York Times
(d) Soap Opera Digest
2. The sale of ___________ helps to finance the room that Raziel and Biff share in the modern times.
3. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
4. While everyone else fears God and Rom, Joshua fears ______________.
(d) The Devil
5. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
(a) Cuts his hair
(b) Keeps him inside
(c) Dresses him differently
(d) Sends him away
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
2. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
3. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
4. Biff jokes about becoming a professional _______________ and bids Maggie farewell.
5. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)