|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two idiot tells Biff to become a ____________ and to stop thinking too much about what's happening.
2. Maggie declares she would like to be a ______________, though this is not something women do.
3. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
4. What is the name of the man who delivers the food to the room of Raziel and Biff?
5. What animal follows Joshua everywhere he goes when he is a child?
(a) A black cobra
(b) A lamb
(c) A fish
(d) A camel
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Joshua's true father, even though another man steps in to take on the role?
2. Why does the town idiot ask Biff what is wrong when he is waiting at the well?
3. What is the kind of food that Raziel and Biff both enjoy ordering via room service?
4. What does Mary do to Joshua to further hide his identity when his faces shows up on a bread during Passover?
5. What room does the angel have no need for, making it an ideal place for Biff to get away?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)