|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: The Boy, Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dives on top of Maggie in order to protect her from the real killer and his knife?
2. What happens to the Jews who tried to take down a statue of a Roman god?
(b) They were crucified
(c) They were thrown into prison
(d) They were celebrated
3. What is the Hebrew name for Biff, the main character in this book?
4. Who is thought to be a little insane as she talks so much about Joshua's virgin birth?
5. What does Biff's father do for a living, so it is generally expected he will do the same thing?
(d) Tax collector
Short Answer Questions
1. The day after, Joshua is praying in an _______________ seeking answers to many questions.
2. Raziel makes ___________ promise to tell any shepherds he might come across about the good news of Christ's coming.
3. While other children play normal games, Biff and Joshua used to pretend to be _____________.
4. What does modern day Biff use to tip room service, even though this is an innocent mistake?
5. Biff's father talks with the ____________ who has hired him to build the house where the stonecutting takes place.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)