Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anna holding in the theater in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Anna's husband go out during the intermission?
3. What do Anna and Gurov begin to feel as the musicians begin tuning their instruments in the theater?
4. What does Anna tell her husband when she goes to see Gurov?
5. What is missing from The Lady with the Pet Dog?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the theme of "Misogyny" as it applies to The Lady with the Pet Dog. How is this theme presented? Which character does the theme embody?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the actions and objectives employed by Gurov as he attempts to meet Anna. Give examples from the text of an action and an objective and define these terms in your response.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the two main characters in the story. How are they similar? How are they different? What about their settings set them apart?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)