|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What do Anna and Gurov sit near in Chapter 2 while out of town?
2. The Lady with the Pet Dog is set in what country?
3. What simile is used for Anna and Gurov in Chapter 4?
4. What does Anna say she has been since she last saw Gurov in the theater?
5. What has become the topic of general conversation among the vacationers?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe how Anna and Gurov meet in Chapter 1.
This section contains 1,012 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)