|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gurov decide to do at the end of Chapter 2?
(a) Go to see Anna.
(b) Return to Moscow.
(c) Divorce his wife.
(d) Go to his daughter's house.
2. What does Anna say she has always been burning with?
3. How many houses does Gurov own in Moscow?
4. What is Anna's maiden name?
5. What kind of dog does Anna have?
6. What has Gurov been for a long time in his marriage?
7. What is Gurov's marital status?
8. What does Gurov's wife like to describe herself as?
(a) A pious person.
(b) An elegant person.
(c) A righteous person.
(d) A thinking person.
9. What do Anna's features do following making love with Gurov?
10. Where do Anna and Gurov go after making love in Chapter 2?
11. What does Anna use to look at the steamer and passengers?
(b) Reading glasses.
(c) A lorgnette.
12. What does Gurov have a great deal of disregard for?
13. Whom does Anna say she has deceived in Chapter 2?
(a) Her husband.
(c) Her children.
14. How does Gurov compare Anna with the women of his past?
(a) She is dangerous.
(b) She is experienced.
(c) She is young and inexperienced.
(d) She is crazy.
15. What kind of boat comes toward the pier before Anna and Gurov return to the hotel in Chapter 2?
(a) A streamliner.
(b) A Theodosia boat..
(c) A sailboat.
(d) A fishing boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first place Gurov and Anna stop into after looking at the harbor?
2. What does Anna lose in the crowd of people in Chapter 2?
3. What is the name of the protagonist in The Lady with the Pet Dog?
4. Where does Gurov work?
5. How is Anna's hair described?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)