Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gurov have a great deal of disregard for?
2. How does Gurov describe his wife's intelligence?
(a) Above average.
3. Where did Anna grow up?
4. What is the weather like at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. Of what faith is Anna's husband?
6. What is Gurov a graduate of?
7. What does Anna say she has always been burning with?
8. How often does Gurov notice Anna in the beginning of her stay?
(c) Every few days.
9. What is the name of the restaurant where Gurov first sees Anna?
(c) Viex Carre.
10. What is the color of Anna's dog?
11. How tall is Anna?
(a) Medium height.
(b) Very tall.
12. What kind of boat comes toward the pier before Anna and Gurov return to the hotel in Chapter 2?
(a) A streamliner.
(b) A Theodosia boat..
(c) A fishing boat.
(d) A sailboat.
13. How much longer does Anna intend to stay in Yalta in Chapter 1?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
14. What is Anna's marital status?
15. What has Gurov been for a long time in his marriage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of dog does Anna have?
2. What color eyes does Dmitri remark that Anna has?
3. How many children does Anna have?
4. How do the middle-aged women dress who come off the steamer in Chapter 2?
5. Where does Anna live?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)