Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the protagonist in The Lady with the Pet Dog?
Dmitri Dmitritch Gurov.
2. In what city does the novella begin?
3. How long has Gurov been in town at the beginning of the novella?
4. Where is the site of Gurov's vacation home?
5. What has become the topic of general conversation among the vacationers?
6. What is the name of the restaurant where Gurov first sees Anna?
7. Where is Anna walking when Gurov first sees her?
Along the promenade.
8. Where does Gurov see Anna repeatedly?
In the park.
This section contains 3,276 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)