|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what point of view is The Lady with the Pet Dog told?
(b) Third person.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
2. What does the word "coxcomb" mean?
(a) Pretentious fop.
3. How do Anna and Gurov travel in Chapter 2 on their way out of town?
(a) By cab.
(b) By train.
(c) Gurov's car.
(d) By bus.
4. How many houses does Gurov own in Moscow?
5. What is Anna's maiden name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anna expecting to join her on vacation?
2. In what tense is the Lady with the Pet Dog?
3. What does Anna beg Gurov to do in Chapter 3?
4. Why does Anna's husband go out during the intermission?
5. How does Gurov describe his wife's sense of grace?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)