|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna beg Gurov to do in Chapter 3?
(a) Return to Moscow.
(b) Kill her husband.
(c) Kiss her.
(d) Take her away.
2. What Moscow specialty accompanies meat served in a frying pan?
(a) Sour cabbage.
3. How often does Gurov notice Anna in the beginning of her stay?
(d) Every few days.
4. What time of day does the steamer arrive in Chapter 2?
5. What is one of the major themes of The Lady with the Pet Dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna say she has always been burning with?
2. What time do Anna and Gurov begin meeting every day in Chapter 2?
3. How many houses does Gurov own in Moscow?
4. What has Gurov been for a long time in his marriage?
5. What does Anna's husband say he's having problems with in his letter in Chapter 2?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)