Quiz: Chapter 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Anna say she has been since she last saw Gurov in the theater?
2. What is the fence surrounding Anna's house studded with?
a) Upturned nails.
b) Fleur de lis.
d) Naval pendants.
3. What does Gurov consider the musicians at the theater to be?
4. What does the sign say, which Anna and Gurov stop below to talk in the theater?
b) "To the Upper Circle."
c) "Stage Entrance."
5. How many newspapers does Gurov read per day in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 289 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)