|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Anna been living in her current town in Chapter 1?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
2. What time do Anna and Gurov begin meeting every day in Chapter 2?
(b) Five p.m.
(c) After dark.
(d) Three p.m.
3. How old is Gurov's daughter?
4. In what row do Anna and her husband sit at the theater?
5. What do the other vacationers refer to Anna as?
(a) The pale lady.
(b) The lady with the child.
(c) The widow.
(d) The lady with the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You were quite right: the sturgeon was a bit off"?
2. What color eyes does Dmitri remark that Anna has?
3. What did Anna tell her husband before coming to Yalta?
4. What does Gurov say to Anna when he approaches her in the theater?
5. Where does Anna go during the intermission?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)