|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gurov's marital status?
2. How does Gurov feel listening to Anna bemoan her fate in Chapter 2?
3. What is Anna holding in the theater in Chapter 3?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her lorgnette.
(c) Her boa.
(d) Her purse.
4. What does Gurov consider the musicians at the theater to be?
5. How long does the drive to the train station take Anna in Chapter 2?
(a) Three hours.
(b) All day.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna appear as though she's going to do when Gurov approaches her in the theater?
2. What does Anna refer to her husband as being?
3. What feature of Anna's does Gurov dwell upon before sleeping in Chapter 1?
4. How does Gurov feel about the fact that Anna had not been happy with him in Chapter 2?
5. What does Gurov's wife like to describe herself as?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)