|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who gets the fortune "It is often best to be oneself."
2. Why does Joan fall into the water?
3. Toward the end of the novel, who does Joan imagine suffocating her while she relaxes on her balcony in Terremoto?
4. Who does Joan think stole the first eight pages of her manuscript?
5. When will the mysterious man that Mr. Vitroni spoke to return to town?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are some similarities between Joan and her character Charlotte?
This section contains 1,117 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)