|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joan having an affair with?
(a) Royal Porcupine.
2. Toward the end of the novel, who does Joan imagine suffocating her while she relaxes on her balcony in Terremoto?
(a) Her mother's ghost.
(b) Her landlord.
(c) The Fat Lady.
(d) The Butcher.
3. Who is watching the Olympic doubles figure-skating championships?
(a) Chuck Brewer.
4. When Joan goes to town in Terremoto, who is unfriendly and doesn't help her with using the correct words?
(b) Mr. Vitroni.
(c) Joan's mother.
(d) The butcher and his wife.
5. What does Joan bring the reporter in the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joan believe is leaving her death notes?
2. What does Joan plan to steal?
3. Who confesses to the police that she took her father's dynamite?
4. Who sends an envelope filled with newspaper clippings to Joan in Terremoto?
5. Around the same time Joan is getting anonymous calls, who telephones and invites her to dinner?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)