|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends an envelope filled with newspaper clippings to Joan in Terremoto?
(c) Fraser Buchanan.
2. What does Redmond turn into when Felicia sees him in the maze?
(b) Fearful weakling.
(c) Raging monster.
3. What insects does Joan feed sugar water?
4. What do the older townspeople believe Joan will bring them?
(a) Good luck.
(d) Bad luck.
5. Who confesses to the police that she took her father's dynamite?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police find that makes them suspicious?
2. Why won't Joan write any more Costume Gothics?
3. Who does Joan believe is leaving her death notes?
4. What does Fraser Buchanan threaten to reveal about Joan?
5. Why is Chuck Brewer interested in Arthur?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do you think Joan likes leading a dual life between Arthur and Royal Porcupine?
2. Describe Joan's plan to fake her death.
3. How does Joan use her novel to explore her own life?
4. What is Joan's reaction when she sees Royal Porcupine turned into Chuck Brewer?
5. What kind of love does Royal Porcupine express for Joan?
6. What is the significance of the discovery of Joan's buried clothes?
7. Describe Joan's inconsistent behavior with the Resurgent group.
8. How does Joan let go of her past?
9. What piece of evidence leads to Sam and Marlene's arrest?
10. How has Joan accomplished a transformation at the end of the novel?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)