|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boat does Joan rent?
2. When Joan wants to get out of her life, what does she plan to do at the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Leave with Paul.
(b) Write more frequently.
(c) Get an advance from her publisher.
(d) Fake her death.
3. What does Felicia learn about Redmond in the maze?
(a) He is also lost in the maze.
(b) He is a killer.
(c) He looks healthy.
(d) He is devoted to her.
4. What does Arthur think of Joan's new book?
(a) He says it is a triumph.
(b) He does not believe it is literary enough.
(c) He believes it is an attack on their marriage.
(d) He is happy it is successful.
5. Who does Joan want to get out of jail in Toronto?
(a) Sam and Marlene.
(c) Mr. Morgan.
(d) Royal Porcupine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What insects does Joan feed sugar water?
2. What does Joan consider sending the police in Canada to let them know she's alive?
3. What kind of swimmer does Joan's father say she is?
4. What action does Joan fear from Chuck Brewer?
5. When Joan goes to town in Terremoto, who is unfriendly and doesn't help her with using the correct words?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)