Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boat does Joan rent?
2. What does Joan bring the reporter in the hospital?
3. Who does Joan sees as she swims to shore?
(b) Royal Porcupine.
(c) The police.
(d) A picnicking family.
4. Who would Joan like to have visit her from the Other Side?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Aunt Lou.
(d) Her grandmother.
5. Who is Royal Porcupine?
(a) One of Joan's fans.
(b) An artist.
(c) An SPCA leader.
(d) A singer.
6. What does Arthur think of Joan's new book?
(a) He is happy it is successful.
(b) He does not believe it is literary enough.
(c) He believes it is an attack on their marriage.
(d) He says it is a triumph.
7. What kind of swimmer does Joan's father say she is?
8. Who is Joan having an affair with?
(c) Royal Porcupine.
9. What does the landlord offer Joan when she tells him she doesn't want the stranger arrested?
(a) A stronger lock for her door.
(b) A home away from town that she can rent.
(c) A ride to town.
(d) Helpful advice.
10. Who enters her flat while Joan is taking a bath?
(c) Fraser Buchanan.
(d) Chuck Brewer.
11. Who does Joan want to get out of jail in Toronto?
(b) Royal Porcupine.
(c) Mr. Morgan.
(d) Sam and Marlene.
12. As Joan is writing her novel while in Terremoto, what character is she getting tired of because of their virtuous and tidy habits?
13. Who says "Pull yourself together"?
14. What name does Joan use to purchase a ticket to Rome?
(a) Lou Foster.
(b) Joan Foster.
(c) Louisa K. Delacourt.
(d) Joan Delacourt.
15. When Joan is standing on the terrace in the middle of the night after awaking from a dream, who does she finally decide to stop trying to make happy?
(a) Her father.
(b) Aunt Lou.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joan do to her feet while dancing on the balcony?
2. What does Joan plan to steal?
3. What does Mr. Morgan tell the police he heard while he was picnicking on the beach?
4. Who sends an envelope filled with newspaper clippings to Joan in Terremoto?
5. What does Joan want to tell Arthur at the beginning of Chapter 27?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)