Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 23)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who gets the fortune "It is often best to be oneself."
2. What flower is the man in the ravine holding?
3. What is the central health issue of Joan's childhood?
4. What photograph does Joan submit to the publisher?
a) Joan with her dog.
b) Joan and Aunt Lou at the fair.
c) Joan and Paul.
d) Joan dressed in a gothic costume.
5. What kind of art does Joan find at the art show?
a) Bird watercolors.
b) Porcupine sculptures.
c) Freezers containing run-over dead animals.
This section contains 434 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)