|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joan do to her feet while dancing on the balcony?
(a) They swell up after dancing too much.
(b) A tarantula bites them.
(c) Gets them sunburned.
(d) Cuts them on glass.
2. What action does Joan fear from Chuck Brewer?
(a) Exposing her past.
(c) Bad driving.
(d) Making her cry.
3. What does Fraser Buchanan threaten to reveal about Joan?
(a) Her future plans.
(b) Her past and double life.
(c) Her publishing contract.
(d) Her poor cooking skills.
4. Why does Joan hide her career as a novelist from Arthur?
(a) She wants to surprise him later.
(b) She thinks he will disapprove.
(c) The publisher forbid it.
(d) He would feel jealous.
5. What does Arthur do to the police officer?
(a) Argues with him.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Taunts him.
(d) Spits on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arthur rescue Joan in front of the mirror?
2. What does Joan believe will happen if she goes to the secluded house?
3. Who are the four women Felicia meets in the maze?
4. How does Joan help the political group?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Joan's mother chastise her about?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)