|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is E.P. Revele?
(a) Mrs. Symons.
(b) Mr. Stewart.
(c) Leda Sprott.
2. When Joan is standing on the terrace in the middle of the night after awaking from a dream, who does she finally decide to stop trying to make happy?
(b) Aunt Lou.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. In Chapter 5, what does Joan's mother chastise her about?
(a) Her foul language.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her grades.
(d) Her weight.
4. Where has Joan met Marlene before?
5. What is the central health issue of Joan's childhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. Around the same time Joan is getting anonymous calls, who telephones and invites her to dinner?
2. In Chapter 2, how does Joan get rid of the hair she cuts off?
3. What good news does Joan tell Arthur after meeting with Mr. Sturgess?
4. Where does Joan visit her father?
5. What does the landlord's father discover?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)