|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I have a good idea...Why don't we get married?"
2. What happens to Arthur when his political causes fail?
(a) He finds a good job.
(b) He gets depressed.
(c) He borrows money from Joan's father.
(d) He travels to China.
3. What kind of boat does Joan rent?
4. What does Joan wash out in the basin?
(b) Coffee cup.
5. Who is Chuck Brewer?
(c) Fraser Buchanan.
(d) Royal Porcupine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pet is Joan allowed to have?
2. As a result of the book, Joan has her first what?
3. What is the profession of Joan's father?
4. How are Joan and her fictional character similar?
5. Where does Joan go on Tuesday evenings as a young girl?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)