|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character in the book?
(a) Joan Foster.
(b) Leda Sprott.
(c) Arthur Foster.
(d) Marlene Pugh.
2. Where does Joan first meet Arthur?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) Hyde Park.
(c) A cafe.
3. What does Terremoto mean in Italian?
(a) Rocky land.
(b) Angry mountain.
(c) By the sea.
4. What does Joan hide in Royal Porcupine's basement?
(c) Old pamphlets.
(d) Secret journals.
5. How does Joan help the political group?
(a) Leaves them alone.
(b) Rents a car.
(c) Cooks them food.
(d) Moves out of the apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Chuck Brewer interested in Arthur?
2. Where has Joan met Marlene before?
3. Who is Fraser Buchanan?
4. What does Joan eat to make her mother angry?
5. What kind of art does Joan find at the art show?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)