|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the central health issue of Joan's childhood?
2. In Chapter 12, how long does it take Joan to write a chapter of her novel?
(a) One week.
(b) An afternoon.
(c) Four days.
(d) One month.
3. What new name does Joan take when she rents a room?
(a) Miss Charlotte Smith.
(b) Ms. D. Foster.
(c) Miss L. Delacourt.
(d) Miss Lou Foster.
4. In Chapter 3, what is the weather when Joan awakens?
(d) The sun is shining.
5. Who does Joan think of as she stands on the street outside the secondhand store in Rome?
(d) Aunt Lou.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joan find her manuscript?
2. What pet is Joan allowed to have?
3. What flower is the man in the ravine holding?
4. How does Joan first meet Paul, the Polish Count?
5. When Joan is brought home by the man who unties her from the tree, what does Joan's mother accuse her of?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)