|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joan tell her landlord about why the man is looking for her?
(a) He wants to help her.
(b) It's her husband.
(c) He wants to kill her.
(d) He's a friend.
2. How does Paul escape from Poland during the Russian Invasion?
(d) By ski.
3. What does Joan need to do to earn money so she can return to Canada?
(a) Get a loan from the bank.
(b) Finish her novel.
(c) Sell her furniture.
(d) Get a loan from Arthur.
4. Who is Chuck Brewer?
(a) Fraser Buchanan.
(d) Royal Porcupine.
5. What is the relationship between Sam and Marlene?
(a) They are lovers.
(b) They are husband and wife.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Joan use to purchase a ticket to Rome?
2. Who does Arthur want Joan to meet when he takes her to Young Lok Gardens to celebrate?
3. What is Arthur protesting in the park?
4. Why does Chuck Brewer bring Joan a hat?
5. In Chapter 3, what is the weather when Joan awakens?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)