|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen tell Pearl about her brain tumor?
(a) It's growing.
(b) It's shrinking.
(c) It hurts her head.
(d) She made it up.
2. In Chapter 15, who destroys the hospital kitchen in anger because they won't serve him?
(b) Mr. Lui.
(c) Wen Fu.
3. Who does Winnie see again at a book shop in Shanghai after the war is over?
(c) Jimmy Louie.
(d) Old Aunt.
4. What are Wen Fu's injuries from the jeep accident?
(a) Cracked ribs and broken ankle.
(c) Broken leg.
(d) Head injury and blinded in one eye.
5. How long do Winnie and Danru stay at her uncle's house when they visit after the war?
(a) One week.
(b) A long weekend.
(c) Three days.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Min's job in Shanghai?
2. Who is pregnant and comes to visit Winnie in jail?
3. What does Hulan give Winnie as a parting gift before they leave Kunming once the war has ended?
4. Why doesMrs. Liang give Jimmy Louie a photograph of her four daughters?
5. What name does Winnie give the statue she bought for Pearl's altar?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)