|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wen Fu have an accident when he is driving the stolen jeep?
(a) He crashes into a truck.
(b) The jeep loses brake power.
(c) His gas tank explodes.
(d) He is driving too fast.
2. What does Winnie give Peanut when she visits her at the rooming house in Shanghai?
(c) Hair ribbons.
3. According to Winnie, where is the best tea in the world?
(d) San Francisco.
4. What kind of dance do Winnie and Hulan attend around Christmas, 1941?
(a) Wedding celebration.
(b) Min's nighclub party.
(c) Chinese New Year dance.
(d) American victory dance.
5. Who makes a promise to accept life without complaint at the end of Chapter 17?
(a) Aunt Du.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hulan give Winnie as a parting gift before they leave Kunming once the war has ended?
2. What name does Jimmy Louie give Wen Fu?
3. In Chapter 15, who destroys the hospital kitchen in anger because they won't serve him?
4. What does Helen tell Pearl about her brain tumor?
5. At the rooming house, who gives Winnie advice on how she can run away from Wen Fu?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)