|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does San Ma call the Japanese who took over businesses in Shanghai during the war?
(a) Respected ones.
(d) Radish eaters.
2. What does Winnie tell Pearl she should drink three or four times a day to help cure her multiple sclerosis?
(c) Hot water.
3. Who breaks the table legs in half so it is small enough to get out of Jiang Sao-yen's study?
(a) The man who bought the table.
(b) Wen Fu.
(c) Winnie's father.
(d) Wen Fu's father.
4. What does the landlady's dog eat in Chapter 23?
(a) Peanut's painting.
(b) Winnie's slippers.
(c) Jimmy's robe.
(d) Danru's blanket.
5. How many servants does Winnie hire before she has to take care of Wen Fu herself as he recovers from his jeep accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mouchou, Sorrowfree?
2. Who gives Winnie Peanut's address?
3. Who is Yiku?
4. What does Winnie think that Wen Fu will do to her father if she leaves him?
5. What is an "Air Mail Special"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)