|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Winnie think is Pearl's father?
(b) Wen Fu.
2. What kind of dance do Winnie and Hulan attend around Christmas, 1941?
(a) American victory dance.
(b) Wedding celebration.
(c) Min's nighclub party.
(d) Chinese New Year dance.
3. According to Winnie, where is the best tea in the world?
(d) San Francisco.
4. When Hulan receives a letter from Jiaguo while she's living in Kunming, who reads it to her?
(a) Aunt Du.
(b) Wen Fu.
(d) Mr. Ma.
5. What does Wen Fu do when Yiku gets sick on the Double Seventh day?
(a) Immediately brings her to the hospital.
(b) Escorts the doctor to his home.
(c) Takes care of her himself.
(d) Won't let the doctor go to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Yiku when she dies?
2. Who does Winnie go to live with when she runs away from Wen Fu?
3. Who is pregnant and comes to visit Winnie in jail?
4. Why doesMrs. Liang give Jimmy Louie a photograph of her four daughters?
5. Who says, "my husband was zibuyong"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)