|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Winnie fear is killed after she lives through a bombing in Kunming?
(a) Her servant.
(c) The cook.
(d) Aunt Du.
2. Who is Min?
(a) Winnie's cousin.
(b) Aunt Du's servant.
(c) Hulan's sister.
(d) Wen Fu's concubine.
3. Who is Danu?
(a) Min's daughter.
(b) Winnie and Wen Fu's third child.
(c) Hulan's cousin.
(d) Auntie Du's brother.
4. What kind of dance do Winnie and Hulan attend around Christmas, 1941?
(a) American victory dance.
(b) Wedding celebration.
(c) Min's nighclub party.
(d) Chinese New Year dance.
5. What color is the cloth that Winnie gives to Hulan after she convinces Jiaguo not to charge Wen Fu for driving the jeep without permission?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Winnie Peanut's address?
2. Why does Wen Fu have an accident when he is driving the stolen jeep?
3. How does Winnie get her airplane tickets back from Wen Fu?
4. In Chapter 15, who destroys the hospital kitchen in anger because they won't serve him?
5. What does Old Aunt send to Peanut when Winnie visits her rooming house in Shanghai?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)