|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Jimmy Louie give Wen Fu?
2. What season is depicted in the ancient scroll that Winnie's father throws tea at?
3. What name does Winnie give the statue she bought for Pearl's altar?
(a) Goddess of Mercy.
(b) Helpful Buddha.
(c) Lady Sorrowfree.
(d) Mrs. Kitchen God.
4. How many servants does Winnie hire before she has to take care of Wen Fu herself as he recovers from his jeep accident?
5. Who gives Pearl herbal pads to place on her arms and legs?
(a) Mrs. Hong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who throws a cup of tea at an ancient painting when the Japanese visit him at his home?
2. On the day Winnie runs away, what does she tell her mother-in-law about Old Aunt?
3. Where do Helen and Winnie go shopping at the end of the novel?
4. Who is having a second honeymoon in Chapter 26?
5. What does Wen Fu do when Yiku gets sick on the Double Seventh day?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)