|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Winnie tells her father that she must leave her marriage, what does he give her?
(a) Paper money.
(b) Her mother's jewelry.
(c) The antique scroll.
(d) Three gold ingots.
2. When Hulan receives a letter from Jiaguo while she's living in Kunming, who reads it to her?
(a) Wen Fu.
(c) Mr. Ma.
(d) Aunt Du.
3. Who gives Winnie Peanut's address?
(a) The cook.
(b) New Aunt.
(c) Little Gong.
4. Who does Jimmy Louie ask to dance?
5. Who does Winnie think is Pearl's father?
(c) Wen Fu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Danru present to Old Aunt when he and his mother visit her after the war has ended?
2. What does Winnie drop when she's singing to her baby in Chapter 14?
3. What is the secret code Jimmy says Winnie should use when she calls to indicate she's ready to run away from Wen Fu?
4. Who breaks the table legs in half so it is small enough to get out of Jiang Sao-yen's study?
5. What does Hulan give Winnie as a parting gift before they leave Kunming once the war has ended?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)